• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tucker Carlson video

Elijahsfire

Male
If I could post this video on every Fb page in the USA I would. Im having to confront gal friends more about the myths of the "opressed American Woman " more often as of late. Man blaming has gotten pretty thich around me and Im finding my best rwsponse is a confident, calm "no that isnt true" which I may get the chance to share. Calm because I dont wish to play the whole emotional game and also it really confuses some feminist who are looking for a fight. Anyway...enjoy and share!

Last edited:
Sobering.

Yeah, a whole lot of civilization can be understood as the invention of "fatherhood" as a role. When that goes, everything else goes with it.

One major tweak to that article: Manhood is better understood as a relationship among men, men of honor, and the man does not sublimate his sexual drive specifically in service to the woman, but in service to the tribe.

Another plug goes here for the writings of Jack Donovan, including particularly The Way of Men (start there) and A Sky Without Eagles (a collection of essays). Most Christian bookstore "manhood" stuff is already being produced from within and marketed to a feminized culture. The difference is approximately the same as the difference between good whiskey neat and inferior whiskey mixed with four parts cola so you can barely taste the liquor behind the sugar.

writings of Jack Donovan

Speaking of sublimating ones sexual drive, how much does his sexual orientation color his writings? Anything in the content or suppositions behind it to be aware of that goes astray?

One major tweak to that article: Manhood is better understood as a relationship among men, men of honor, and the man does not sublimate his sexual drive specifically in service to the woman, but in service to the tribe.

Excellent needed tweak! Without that adjustment they are still not discussing MEN!

Speaking of sublimating ones sexual drive, how much does his sexual orientation color his writings? Anything in the content or suppositions behind it to be aware of that goes astray?
You're not going to believe this, @rockfox, but I would argue (and I have elsewhere) that his orientation actually improves his understanding, much to the shame of the effeminate church. You would have to read another of his books, Androphilia, to fully appreciate that, but it is working out for himself the difference between (a) "queer culture" (which affects the heteros as much as the homos and has become more of a political stance than a sexual orientation), and (b) his existence as what he would call a masculine man with a sexual fetish (some guys like Asian women, some guys like feet, he likes men), that developed his thinking. His writing on queer culture, gay 'marriage', and gays in the military is some of the most insightful I've seen.

So like all reading, or life for that matter, "absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is essentially your own". Take a look at TWOM and come back and let me know what you think.

I'm sad to say it does not surprise me. Who better to buck the grasp of feminism than a homosexual. The church is pretty far gone into women worship.

Things like this are the reason why words like "cult" and "cabal" are so attractive to me.

While I'm feeling alliterative, I'm also a fan of "conspiracy"

I'm sad to say it does not surprise me. Who better to buck the grasp of feminism than a homosexual. The church is pretty far gone into women worship.
I actually hadn't quite thought of it like that before. Because he is not attracted to females and has nothing to gain by pandering to them, he's in a unique position to observe the feminization of our culture. Something like that?...

Exactly @andrew. A major part of the pandering to women by the church is because they fear offending them. The homosexual has potentially already proven he doesn't care about their feelings in saying 'I prefer men'.
What a strange twist!

@ZecAustin , Maybe you can donate some of your testosterone ala blood donations for the benefit of American manhood? Stem the tide, bro!
RESIST!
You are a National Treasure!
Humanity cannot survive a diminished @ZecAustin :eek:

because women in the church, run their households... offend them, and they are gone... along with the family and the TITHES. There goes your pastoral career

This is true. But it is also worse than that because the church actively works to bring the men to heal in submission to wives. So it's like pastors act as enforcers for the feminist wives who in turn reward them. Its like one big project to get men to be ok with the role reversal. Pastor's aren't just reluctant accomplices here, some are downright enthusiastic about it.

I get the money part. But the end result too often results in wife worship; which seems to indicate deeper causes I haven't been able to put my finger on quite yet.

I was aware of most of what Tucker talks of, but it is jarring to hear it all in one go. And he doesn't even cover all of the problems besetting men. This is what feminism has wrought us.

This is also why patriarchy works. Even today, with every advantage going towards women, men are still looking out for them and advocating to their advantage. But when women rule no one looks out for the men. It reminds me of a protest by feminists in Canada a couple years back. They were protesting government job cuts because it would disproportionally affect women (since they dominate the workforce). But there was not one care from these supposed champions of equality for the men who were underrepresented in the workforce.

The first half of that goes well along with Donovan's point of view. But the author Glenn Stanton completely gets the second half of his article on sexuality wrong because he is a women worshiper who operates on the women good men evil perspective and sees women's sexuality as inherently good/beneficial and men's inherently bad and in need of control. He is misconstruing the purpose of marriage in order to advance the feminist cause of maximally restricting men's sexuality while maximally freeing women's.

Marriage isn't just about forcing men to support their children. Men are usually self driven to do that. But they can't if the women won't allow it. Marriage is more about guaranteeing men's access to his children while protecting his paternity by restricting women's sexuality. You can have a civilization with unrestricted male sexuality so long as marriage is protected. But you can't have a civilization with unrestrained female sexuality as it leads to alienating men from their children and broken women who are unable to successfully pair bond to one man.

This is true. But it is also worse than that because the church actively works to bring the men to heal in submission to wives. So it's like pastors act as enforcers for the feminist wives who in turn reward them. Its like one big project to get men to be ok with the role reversal. Pastor's aren't just reluctant accomplices here, some are downright enthusiastic about it.

I get the money part. But the end result too often results in wife worship; which seems to indicate deeper causes I haven't been able to put my finger on quite yet.

You are exactly right, sadly. I have seen the wife worship a lot. And that is totally what it is. As time goes on it is getting harder for my wife and I to enjoy fellowshiping there... and sadly it’s the best corporate church around here.

Back