• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tucker Carlson video

Last edited:
if someone can come up with a version of this that includes closed captioning in the last minute and a half, i'd like to see it. there is no sound on this computer, i brought it up with cc but that only lasted till minute 6.30 ish
maybe there is a transcript?

i found a transcript of sorts.
on my screen, cc stopped after this statement :
''' nor is it believe it or not a priority in the scientific research establishment '''
so i dont know if someone else is speaking after that part or what

www dot yousubtitles dot com
/Tucker-Carlson-Tonight-Fox-News-March-7-2018-MEN-IN-AMERICA-New-Series-id-1650778

if anyone else is interested

Does facebook ban Fox content now?
The war is getting hotter by the day.
Oops I omitted "on every" meaning I wish everyone could see it. Things are still cool in the US but I wonder if Tuckers video would hold up in Canada. Everything is hate speech there now...so Ive been told.

Ah, if only we could return to the days when the Left revered free speech and conscience.

Speech is still free, but boy will you pay if it's somethings the libs hate.

I'm not sure I'd say speech is free if questioning the ruling paradigm gets you fired, swatted, and assaulted.

I'm not sure I'd say speech is free if questioning the ruling paradigm gets you fired, swatted, and assaulted.
It was a play on words, pun, or whatever it's called.

Nobody charges you to speak your mind.
You pay dearly if you say the wrong thing.

Back