• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

two prayer requests

mamaleeisme

I have two requests for this group....first, our sisterwife, D, has been in jail since the end of june (with the exception of one month when she was out on bail awaiting trial). She is bipolar and committed this crime five years ago when she was not on her meds. Anyway, the state of Kansas found her here in Arkansas and came here to arrest her on a probation violation. The judge who presided has a bias against her because he doesn't like her brother, who has been before him a few times. Right now, her release date is Jan. 22, 2010. Please pray for God to give her the strength to understand that although He forgives us, he doesn't say there won't be consequences to our actions. Also, please pray for Judge Davis that God will soften his heart. Her lawyer (who is my dad) filed paperwork over four weeks ago and, since Judge Davis sets his own schedule, we still don't have a court date to ask for early release. Her girls have not ever been away from her on Christmas and this is our first Christmas as a family. If it is God's will, we would love to have her home for the holidays. Finally, pray for her daughters that they have peace with the fact that their mom may not be here for Christmas. They still have two parents here who love them very much, but its not exactly the same.

The second request I have is a personal request. My husband and I have been trying for 2 1/2 years to have another child. My hormones are slightly off, but for the most part everything else is fine with me. Please pray that God give me peace to accept whatever he decides. If we are to have another baby, I know he will allow it to happen, but it is very difficult when what you want is not his will. I just ask that you pray God will help me to understand what he wants for me in that respect. Thank you all so much for your prayers.

Lindsay

Just finished praying for these requests.

I have prayed the the Lord's will would be done, that He would strengthen you all in your situation and that He would bless you richly with healthy childbearing. :)

Have brought your request before the Lord. May HE Bless you in all of this.

Back