• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Upcoming Holy days

Would love to, but we'll be in Jerusalem... :)

Very excited about this Yom Kippur and Sukkot. We are taking a group of about 60 to work a few days then tour some days during the feast. We are staying in a moshav and fellowshipping with the local community. Most exciting, we have been invited into sukkahs and the synagogue each of our last two visits...

aniyosef.com

In the words of Napoleon Dynamite “lucky” :p
I can’t wait to hear all about it!

Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, and Feast of Tabernacles are all coming up very quickly. Are their any families in or around Oklahoma, that would like to join my family in celebration of these Holy days?
VV76's family and I are planning on attending a Sukot in Arkansas in September--I think the 2nd weekend. Connect with them or I'll get the particulars.

Very excited about this Yom Kippur and Sukkot. We are taking a group of about 60 to work a few days then tour some days during the feast. We are staying in a moshav and fellowshipping with the local community. Most exciting, we have been invited into sukkahs and the synagogue each of our last two visits...

aniyosef.com
Sure hope you have a wonderful time there. I can't imagine getting to do what you all are doing, and sounds like maybe your third time to do it. Wow. Going to Israel has been on my bucket list for a very long time.

Sure hope you have a wonderful time there. I can't imagine getting to do what you all are doing, and sounds like maybe your third time to do it. Wow. Going to Israel has been on my bucket list for a very long time.

Pesach 2019. Write it down. (And, watch aniyosef.com for details...)

We are on a different calendar but a group of us are going camping at Lake Texoma at The Eisenhower State Park near Denison TX from Oct 25 thru Nov 1.

aniyosef.com
That's wonderful! How exciting!

I would love more information.
All plans finalized. there will be around 15+ staying at Paradise on the Lake in Pottsboro Tx, with others coming in on the High Days from Oct 24th through Nov 2nd. Beautiful camp on the lake. if you want more information contact @MaryandJim

Back