• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Update

Mikki G.

Female
hey ladies,

So I’m just on here real quick to give u ladies an update on how things are going. It’s been 2 months now since my husband and I separated. Sadly the process of divorce has been started. He has asked that I respect that he no longer wants this marriage. That’s still a struggle for me but I do still pray for peace for him and myself. Um things with me just as myself have been actually going pretty good. I am now in a CNA training program and also going back to school now. It’s kind of a bitter sweet place I’m in right now. I am having so much success in my classes and I want so bad to share them with my husband but I know that he won’t let me so it’s definietly bitter sweet.

Things are going steady and I am slowly putting the pieces of my life and my heart back together. Without a doubt I know that Heavenly Father has been with me this whole time. He has been bringing me peace and comfort on the nights I just cry myself to sleep. I do not know what God has in store for me but I do know that the more I pursue him the better my life is getting and I thank God for that so much. I want to thank u ladies for all your prayers and your support. I love u ladies so much. Thank u.

Praying for you and hoping you are seeking someone to talk with. My husband and I have both been through what you are going through, but God brought us together after all that pain.

If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me.

Good luck with you're new school. I'm sure you are doing a wonderful job.

Thanks so much for the update, Mikki. I also echo @BeingHeld 's suggestion about finding someone safe to talk to in person. Praying for you during this time of great emotional change. Glad things are going well with your training. Blessings!

Hey ladies.... things are still going steady. I graduate from my training program in 6 days. I’m so excited to be starting in the career I’ve wanted to since I was 4 years old. Nothing has changed between my husband and I. He has gotten to the point of just wanting to get his over with. I am struggling with the fact that he doesn’t see our marriage as worth saving. But I’ve been praying that god helps him to see that this marriage can be saved. All I can do is focus on God and what he has for me and continue to pray for my husband. I fear that my prayers are in vain because my husband is just not willing to listen. So I’m at a loss for words right now with this whole thing. Please I ask for prayer for peace and understanding. Thanks u

Back