• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Verse of the day

Verifyveritas76

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Psalms 68:6. God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

Feel free to list your own favorite verse of the day but please refrain from commentary. Brevity is the soul of wit!

1 John 2:27. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need † not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Jeremiah 7:21-23
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.
For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

Back