• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Video: Advantages to Poly

Here is the latest offer in our series... Would love feedback and any interaction in the comments section.

Good summary; you included some things I think we generally avoid. Loved the Monopoly section.

And the producer picked a great set of movements of your hands to loop back and forth at the end!

@Keith Martin I didn't get to review the video until after it posted... time plus opportunity... Anyway, I laughed at the last section. Was hilarious.

The 'producer' has been trying to add funny stuff near or at end to encourage viewers to watch til the end.

@Keith Martin I didn't get to review the video until after it posted... time plus opportunity... Anyway, I laughed at the last section. Was hilarious.

The 'producer' has been trying to add funny stuff near or at end to encourage viewers to watch til the end.
It's working!

Back