• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Video: Divorcées, Widows, Orohans

NICE shirt!

Nicely done!

Thanks for the video PeteR. I enjoy and always appreciate your videos.

You did have some misinformation in this one. While Ruth did pursue the headship of Boaz, Abigail did not pursue David.

Abigail took gifts/offerings to David while Nabal was still alive.
1. Because Abigail recognized David as the anointed future king of Israel from God
2. To appease/avert the wrath of David towards the household of Nabal

The whole marriage part was David pursuing Abigail (and Abigail happily responding) after the death of Nabal.

Thanks for more important insights into the biblical family, Pete. Blessings and shalom.

Really enjoyed the video! Is there a video or a conversation about a woman needing a covering? I would like to learn more about this.
Thank you.

That is an underlying theme, maybe a presupposition, to most all recent videos... I could delve into the particulars more closely...

Orohans are a common product of fat fingers. They manifest in many similar words that corner my thumb before I get to the P.
Oh, so you're texting these messages! Because it would be almost bizarre to send one's thumb all the way over to the 'p' on a regular keyboard . . .

I still hope I made at least one person (besides myself) laugh with that corny OreoHans quip!

Back