• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Wait upon the Lord

Mark C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
My house is under severe attack, and my wife Bernadette has renounced her vows of marriage.

Please pray for our protection and guidance, for my strength in covering of my House, and for her. I pray that we will walk in obedience, and again in agreement; that our prayers be not hindered, and that we will be given wisdom, to overcome, and destroy all the works of the adversary.

Thank you for your prayers.

In Him,

Mark, Linda, and Bernadette

Mark,
This is an attack from satan. Hold on and stay in prayer as often as you think about it. Fast if you can. This attack is going on towards all of us in this movement. We have the enemy stirred up big time. Keep praying.

Love
Sweet Lissa

Mark,
I will also be praying for yall . I will pray for God to grant you added strength and wisdom during this time of attack. I will also pray for you and Linda to stand strong and for Bernadette to get back into the fold. May you feel God's presence during this attack from satan and that yall will overcome the attack from him. Remember our God is awesome and powerful and He is the Ruler of us all... even satan.

Brother Mark,
My prayers will be lifted up for you and your family......Stand in and on the Truth of Yahwehs word that you have chosen to live by......May Yahweh give you the guidence, wisdom and strength that you need to overcome this attack. May our Lord wrap you and your family in HIS Loving arms and give you rest.

From the Gulf of Mexico........God Bless....Chaplain T

Update and continued prayer request:

I have not been able to have any communication directly with Bernadette for almost two weeks, but am prayerfully hopeful that this situation may be remedied within the next few days.

Please keep us all in your prayers. In particular, I ask for your prayers for healing, and that God would bring us together again in Him. Perhaps most of all, I pray that Bernadette and I will be able to pray together again every day.

Thanks, and blessings in Him,

Mark

Will be praying, Mark. It would be great if there's some way all 3 of you could get to Dallas.

We are standing with you Mark as you know. We will continue to pray for you and yours!

Thanks, guys.

I'd love to come to the retreat, Nathan, but at this point it would take a miracle for that. (Although I've seen 'em before, and will remain prayerful. ;) )

Brother Marc,
Y'all are still in our prayers. God Bless!!!

Back