• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Waiting for Results, would be thankful for prayer

Greetings & Blessings Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

I've been doing my best to hang in there, hanging unto Yeshua along the way. Trusting in and resting in Him and whatever His will may be for me and my family. I had what I thought was a regular doctors apt./check up, and ended up having an unexpected ultrasound and biopsy due to some health issues that I've been dealing with for a while now. However the issues in themselves didn't seem too serious or bothersome to warrant these procedures, but I found out otherwise. It's been a week now, and still no results from the biopsy. I am trying my best to press forward for that which lies ahead in Christ Jesus. Enjoying my dh and wonderful children that I've been blessed with, along with moments of worry and "what if's, have I done enough for my Savior and my family?!" Guess it's time to put on "the full armor of God," as they say and fight the good fight in Christ Jesus. Standing on his foundation and promises. Although as we know, that in this life we all are allowed to experience times of struggles, tribulation and sometimes illnesses that can cause our journey home to glory, to be sooner than we would've thought. Thank you much ahead of time for anyone who can offer me prayerful support during this season of my life! :)

F.S.

Hey, Faithful Servant!

James, myself and our family will be praying for you every day. Trust in the Lord...He will take care of you!

FS,

If you need anything, please give me a call. You are lifted up in prayer. Please keep us posted on the test results. You're my homegirl, so I got my "armor" on to fight those 'what-if' satan worries with you.

Your Sister-In-Christ,
Much Love & Blessings,
Michelle

Prayers and encouragement from us, too. All your diseases were born by your Savior. By His stripes you have been healed. Whatever disease is trying to get away with attacking your body, it is a trespasser and HAS to obey your command to go.

Be healed, Sister, in the name of Jesus. The disease has no right to remain and must leave.

Greetings again,

Thanks so much to everyone who has posted their prayerful support and encouragement to me this day! It means so very much!!!! I am a Child of God, I am the head & not the tail, I am a Victor and not the victim. I'm doing my best in His Might & Power to cary on for His will & Glory, and for my family & friends! :) :? I do know that His plans are for good & not evil, JEREMIAH 29:11, also focusing on Proverbs 3:5-8. Just trying my best to trust in and rest in Jesus. It's just so unreal at this time, as I seem to be in somewhat of a blur/fog. The waiting is becomming taxing, and I go in & out of growing weary and then finding a new spring in my step. But I know that Yeshua has not left me, nor forsaken me. As He is Good all the time, All the time He is Good! :)

Dear Sweet friend & Sister in Christ Michelle(my homegirl) ;) thanks so very much for your support and friendship, as it is such an added blessing in my life! I'm so thankful that Yeshua has allowed our paths to cross. Your prayerful support, encouragement, phone marathons, etc mean the world to me! Thanks Cecil also for your very powerful Holy Spirit filled words of wisdom and encouragement! Thanks for being so faithful to the call God has placed on your life, such a source of Godly wisdom and support to so many here and everywhere! Thanks to everyone for all your support & kindness. When I hear anything, I'll post. Take care all & God be with thee! :)

F.S.

Back