• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Wasn't looking, it just happened! How do we figure this out?

Welcome to Biblical Families!

I'm just going to come right out and say that the reason you're struggling with jealousy etc, is because that's the area that God wants you to work on. Sanctification and refining at work ;). You're going to have to figure out how to let go. It's not easy, but it will be worth it.

I'm glad you found us here, you'll find a lot of helpful people on here. I'd encourage you to read as much as you can, there are many valuable threads on here, some from years ago.

We have a ladies chat 7.30pm Monday nights Eastern time. You are most welcome to join us, we'd love to have you there, and your sisterwife too if she likes. The chat is at the top of the page.

Like I want together showers with him because that is super special to me and I don't want to share that with her... But, here is the conflicting part for me, I don't want to hinder their love and showers might just be her thing too. (This is only for reference)
Children need to share their toys. Sometimes sharing means playing together. Other times it means taking turns. You'll figure something out. :)

And welcome!

Back