• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

We are looking for a second wife

beautiful 2106123

Female
Hey everyone we are looking for a second wife. We are loving caring couple my name is Brandy Dixon im 25 years old and my husband David is 46 years old he looking for in a wife loving caring funny down to earth outgoing outspoken kind wants kids amd willing to relocate. What im looking for in sister wife is friendship funny loving supportive caring down to earth. If u want to know more about us please feel free to email me brandydixon1991@gmail.com <Moderator: deleted phone number> ask for Mrs.Amberson or Brandy hope to here from yall god bless

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving thread to "Introductions" (the seekers area is for people seeking info, not dating profiles). Note that this is not a dating website, see here.

@beautiful 2106123 Last wednesday you told my wife that you were only dating David, yet called yourselves husband and wife. And in this post you first use the surname Dixon, then later in the same paragraph use the surname Amberson. If you are not certain whether you're even married to David, then there is a lot that the two of you need to work on before you even consider looking for another wife.

I have removed the phone number from your original post for your own protection. Given the number of families posting on this website, and the limited information available about your own, a genuine single woman seeking a husband is unlikely to call you first. However this site is closely watched by many scammers, who could easily call pretending to be an interested single woman, in order to either steal money or simply hurt your family. Because of this, in your particular case, you're far more likely to be contacted by a scammer than a real single woman. I've left your email address up, but please be very cautious about any people who contact you at it, there will be a very high chance they are a scammer.

Please focus on building your own relationship with David, and I strongly advise waiting until the two of you have been married for several years before even considering looking for another wife, and then only if your marriage is extremely strong and each of you has an excellent, active relationship with God.

Back