• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

We are new here ...

MandJ

Hello room,

My wife and I have come to accept the truth of Biblical plural marriage by asking ourselves the question, what if a Plural marriage family would come to our church how would we minister to them. We started to pray and study the Bible and as we studied we had to remove the preconceived cultural and religious bias. In so doing, we allowed the Word of God to speak to us fresh and new.

This journey brought us to accept that not only is Biblical plural marriage allowed but for some it is the will of God

This discovery has given us a freedom in our marriage, we find ourselves communicating better and drawing closer to each other.

This website is how does a lot in our studies, we would like to get to know some of you. We have read a lot of what you've posted on what you said. I look forward to your replies God bless.

Welcome to the group.

Thanks everyone.. It is nice to be here, we are hoping to be at this years retreat
Looking foward to meeting you all face to face.
God Bless.

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you this summer!

Welcome MandJ! So glad to have you here. I know you will be blessed, though maybe a bit overwhelmed at times, with information and encouragement. Hope you will find some new friendships as time goes by.

Encourage J to make her own member account so we can hear from her in the Private ladies. :) Would also like to have her join in the Ladies Chat on Tuesdays. The link is at the top of the Forum page.

Hello ... We are from noth central part of U.S
Thanks everyone for all the greetings .. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome MandJ. I've learned a lot being here on Biblical Families forum. I pray your experience will also be great as you learn more of Biblical Families....

Thanks again for al you kind word , your right" untoldgolry" you win.. more central then me I'm a bit more east...
Untoldglory.. are you in the ministry?
We are on this journey and we have a lot to learn.. but it is good chatting with all of you...
thanks

Ha! Well, I was in worship ministry until a couple of weeks ago when our views on poly were brought up to the church leadership. Now not so much, lol. Though ironically we've had more people ask our views on the Bible on many subjects (not just poly) in the last few days than we ever have in such a short time.

Back