• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

We are new!

kscouple

We are new to this site and happy to have found it. We just discovered it yesterday (Feb. 1). We have been searching for a sister/wife for awhile now. Making new friends that feel the way we do will be great. Is the Tennessee retreat going to happen? Now to introduce ourselves we have been married for 17 years. Arlan is 41 and Anna is 44. Lets all pull together and if you are close to the SE Kansas area please get in touch and lets have a cookout. May God bless each of you in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord!

kscouple

:mrgreen:

Greetings, from Western Canada! Welcome to Biblical Families. People of biblical persusasions from all walks of life, denominations, and ages are joining organizations like Biblical Families as the revelation of GOD's truth continues to open the eyes of Bible believers. This is both exciting and good news! I'm honored to be part of it and every time people of the same persusion join Biblical Families it brings a smile to my face and my heart. I thank GOD daily for this because I know that prophecy being fulfilled according to His Holy Word. This assembling is a great encouragement to me and to others like myself who have also learned the wisdom of our merciful LORD and SAVIOUR is not limited to men with only one wife. We are not alone and as each day progresses more and more folks with sincere hearts are learning to embrace the fullness of His truth and the Wisdom of His Grace.

Welcome kscouple,
From the Bayous of Louisiana and from Chaplains Rose and myself. May this board be a blessing to you as it has to us.

Welcome from the Lone Star State

We have a retreat coming up in North Carolina the end of March. We have one in Orlando the end of May. The Dallas one is up in the air, due to Pastor Randy's schedule being uncertain at this time. Some of us are trying to put together some mini-meetings in the mid-west (does Texas qualify for that?) so that we can build relationships in the interim. Our goals are to grow as a group of believers so that we have the strength to walk our beliefs with so much opposition. We have many thoughts and ideas as to where the ministry will go. All ideas are welcome.

Welltan , his invisible wife, and I are working together to try to schedule some stuff, so keep watching for more Midwestern fellowship.

Love Ya'll

Sweet Lissa

kscouple said:
We are new to this site and happy to have found it. We just discovered it yesterday (Feb. 1). We have been searching for a sister/wife for awhile now. Making new friends that feel the way we do will be great. Is the Tennessee retreat going to happen? Now to introduce ourselves we have been married for 17 years. Arlan is 41 and Anna is 44. Lets all pull together and if you are close to the SE Kansas area please get in touch and lets have a cookout. May God bless each of you in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord!

kscouple

Hello and welcome

Back