• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Wedding Gift Mysteries...

Seeking Great Pearl

Real Person
Female
To all those who were at this summer's retreat and Turner wedding...

First of all, the entire Turner family would like to thank you for coming to the retreat and wedding. We so appreciated your presence, love, support, and help during the weekend. We were honored that you took the time to celebrate with us such a blessed event.

We would like to personally thank you for all your cards and gifts; however, some of the cards became detached from the gifts we received, and unfortunately, we were unable to identify those of you who gave us gifts in addition to cards. If you gave us a wedding gift, would you please send me a private message identifying the gift and include your name and mailing address so that we can send you a thank-you card? We would very much appreciate solving this mystery! LOL

Again, thank you all for coming to the retreat and/or Turner Wedding! Married life is wonderful and incredibly blessed...Thank you Jesus!

Love in Him,
Deborah A. Turner (oh how I enjoy writting my new name! LOL)
victorianmaiden@yahoo.com

Back