• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Week long Citywide evangalism

Nikud

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Today was day one of a City wide evsngalism movement . We have about 500 people of many denominations and home groups taking the gospel to the streets here where I live this week. The goal is not only to bring folks the word but to also set up mentorship for those who newly receive salvation. Today we at a middle school we visited we had 42 young men give them selves to the Lord and get baptized. There has also been a about 2 dozen others that we met in parks and at the stores. Hopefully they're the first of many. I'm asking that you keep us in your prayers. I'm asking for prayers for His Hakodesh to flood our city with an all consuming fire for His word and an unquenchable thirst for His Grace. Also please keep those of us who make the commitment to be a mentor in your prayers. Please pray that we are prepared, have the strength, and wisdom to disciple those newly awakened to G-d's love and show them how to walk in a way pleasing to the Lord. This is an awesome opurtunity because it's not a church thing but a realastionship thing.

Last edited:
KEVIN! It seems like it's been a long time since we've heard from you sir. I hope all is well.
Yes, everything's doing better. I was in a funk that I couldn't shake and hit a wall with my personal studies. Plus I worked at a pastor's convention and had to prepare for it. I have another one later this month. Plus there's an evangelism event this week. I just have alot on my plate and took fast from electronics.

Last edited:
Happy to hear your voice again! We'll be praying.

Today was day one of a Revive Texas Abilene. We have about 500 people of many denominations and home groups taking the gospel to the streets here in Abilene this week. The goal is not only to bring folks the word but to also set up mentorship for those who newly receive salvation. Today we at a middle school we visited we had 42 young men give them selves to the Lord and get baptized. There has also been a about 2 dozen others that we met in parks and at the stores. Hopefully they're the first of many. I'm asking that you keep us in your prayers. I'm asking for prayers for His Hakodesh to flood Abilene with an all consuming fire for His word and an unquenchable thirst for His Grace. Also please keep those of us who make the commitment to be a mentor in your prayers. Please pray that we are prepared, have the strength, and wisdom to disciple those newly awakened to G-d's love and show them how to walk in a way pleasing to the Lord. This is an awesome opurtunity because it's not a church thing but a realastionship thing.
How Awesome! 42 souls! Praise God! I wish I could make the trek up there. Perhaps in the future they can come to Austin. Lord knows we need it.

It's was a week of helping folks come to know the Lord 663 to be exact and we've spent the last week trying to match everyone with the 500 some odd volunteers. It's been a hectic month thank you for your prayers.

Last edited:
Back