• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Wes and Doula in Denver

Wesley

☠ BANNED ☠
Hello everyone.

Doula and I will be celebrating our second anniversary on April 10, 2015. I'm from South but I've been living in Colorado long enough that I've lost most of my southern drawl. She's a Colorado native. I moved out here to be with her in 2013 a few months after we married.

If you look at my profile you'll find out that I joined in 2009. I wasn't very active in the online group but I attended a few retreats between 2009 and 2011. Then I dropped out of sight for few years for personal reasons. Now I'm back. She's trying to join but is having trouble with either getting her membership approved or accessibility. She has been totally blind since she was twelve and not all websites are accessible for the blind. We're still trying to figure out which issue is causing the problem.

Congratulations!

Sounds most like an accessibility issue since we don't screen signups, so she shouldn't have to wait for approval.

I'm all for web accessibility. Note to admins: When the time comes to modify the site's HTML output or even choose another CMS altogether, please check for semantically correct code and general access-worthiness.

FollowingHim said:
Congratulations!

Sounds most like an accessibility issue since we don't screen signups, so she shouldn't have to wait for approval.

She just confirmed for me that it was an accessibility issue. Apparently I was behind the times on that issue. She had known this for several days and has already found a workaround for everything except private messages. She tried to send me one as an experiment and it never arrived.

This one handles PMs in a somewhat odd way. They stay in the person's outbox until the recipient actually reads the PM. It's good because you can tell if someone has actually *gotten* your PM, but I can imagine that it could cause a hiccup in accessibility.

Hi, welcome. I joined long ago too and have been absent for awhile but its good to be back. =)

Back