• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

West Coast Summer Retreat?

Romantic_Rebel

This idea has been in my head for a few days. Wouldn't it be great for people living in the Western United States on this site take a retreat to like the ocean or somewhere we're we can enjoy the Summer together?
We have many months ahead and we have a lot of time to save up money and what not.

Romantic_Rebel said:
This idea has been in my head for a few days. Wouldn't it be great for people living in the Western United States on this site take a retreat to like the ocean or somewhere we're we can enjoy the Summer together?
We have many months ahead and we have a lot of time to save up money and what not.

Exactly ! :D I think that's a great idea !
Pastor John Whitten is the West Coast Coordinator, why don't you run that idea by him ? Maybe he will have some ideas.
Blessings,
Fairlight

Romantic_Rebel said:
Yay! :D
Personally I was thinking and have been wanting to go to Monterey, California.
http://www.monterey.org/
Here is a link I would like to share.

I live right next door to Monterey County. It's beautiful up there. I was also thinking of the Lake Siskiyou area in Northern California as a possible venue.
Blessings,
Fairlight

I just put up a post looking for people in or near Montana! :) I am totally game for your idea also. I have not been to the coast in years and would LOVE to go back! Let us know! :)

Just wanted to kick this in here: we are definitely doing a retreat in northern California in the first half of 2011. While moving from California to Phoenix seemed right for the last retreat - we got 16+ Arizonans to meet each other - since then we've had a number of signup from northern California it seems.
So we'll definitely get that scheduled - We should announce a schedule by the February newsletter.

Back