• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

West Texas

I think my family was from San Angelo. My grandfather left after WW2 so I’m not sure. I’ll have to ask my uncle. I know they lived in a small community called Sanco that was right outside the town.
Sanco is a little community north of Robert Lee near Lake Spence. About 45 mins from San Angelo. Blink and you will miss it. Haha I think the last census had around 35 people and 14 dogs. 🤣
I think my family was from San Angelo. My grandfather left after WW2 so I’m not sure. I’ll have to ask my uncle. I know they lived in a small community called Sanco that was right outside the town.

Sanco is a little community north of Robert Lee near Lake Spence. About 45 mins from San Angelo. Blink and you will miss it. Haha I think the last census had around 35 people and 14 dogs. 🤣
That’s it! My great grandfather was allegedly the first boy baby born in the county which was named after Richard Coke. There are still Richard Cokes in the family today. At least that’s the legend.

Back