• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What Happened to Our Ladies Chat Room?

Greetings Sisters!

Just wondering what has happened to our ladies chat room this evening? Every time that I've tried to log in, it just goes to a blacked out screen. Did anyone else have these same problems? Did the location maybe change, and I just didn't know about it? Oh well, I missed all of you lovely ladies and our awesome time of fellowship. However, I'm also enjoying snuggle time with my man! ;) Take care & God Bless! Hope to catch up soon.

Warm Wishes,
Faithful Servant :)

Dear Faithful Servant,

Sorry it hasn't worked for you. You do know we have a new site for the chat right? Here is the link for you. If you read this in a few minutes they still might me talking. At least try again next Monday.

http://www.biblicalfamilies.org/chat

PM me if it doesn't work.

Julieb

Greetings Julie!

Thanks much for your helpful response last night. I appreciate your caring heart. However I could not get into the chat rooom for some reason! I did go to the link you posted, that's provided here in the ladies forum. Each time I would enter my name and hit the connect button, the screen would just go completely black. Oh well, not sure what was wrong. My dh tried to help as he's a computer guy, and he couldn't get it to work either. :? I hope to be able to join you all next Monday evening. Btw, has anyone decided on a new topic of study yet? What did I miss last night anyways? Missed you lovely ladies. Take care & God Bless! :D

Warm Wishes,
F.S.

Bummer, FS! I will let Nathan know and see if he has a suggestion for you. Thanks for all the effort. Maybe a good laying of hands on the computer will do it? :D Hoping for next week then. I don't think I will be able to chat due to coming home from the retreat but I am sure others will be there.

Julieb

Hey there Ms.Julieb!

Thanks for connecting with me again! As always, it's good to hear from you. :) Not sure what was up with the chat room on Monday evening? Maybe it was God's way of telling me to stay off of the computer & snuggle with my hubby for a while - LOL! He does speak to us all in mysterious ways. :lol: I sure wish that we could meet up face to face with you and your lovely family one day, as it would be especially nice to do so at this upcoming retreat! Well try not to over do it - LOL- and try to relax and soak in some of the Godly & encouraging fellowship while there. I look forward to catching back up with ya, once you're able to rest up and get things organized on the home front again. Anywho, I'll try the chat again next Monday & Lord willing I'll be able to join in! ;)

Warm Wishes,
Sisters in Christ,
F.S.

I PRAY THAT I BE NOT A HINDRANCE!
PROVERBS 3:5-8

Back