• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What is a Woman?

steve

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I am assuming that most of us have heard about Matt Walsh’s movie?

It’s really good- and terrifying..

I am assuming that most of us have heard about Matt Walsh’s movie?

This movie?

Never heard of it.

Seriously, I think that is one of the fundamental issues people seem to forget. None of these people talking about pronouns seem to even know what one is. They whole purpose of a pronoun is to make language easier so you don't have to find out someone's name or anything about them before talking about them. Turn a "pronoun" into something specific to each person which you have to find out before referring to them, and it's no longer a pronoun. It's a noun.

There ya go, bringing logic into a conversation about liberals.

Sorry to have to interject this, but creating chaos is the purpose behind all this crap; the fools who buy into it are useful-idiot intentional collateral.

Seriously, I think that is one of the fundamental issues people seem to forget. None of these people talking about pronouns seem to even know what one is. They whole purpose of a pronoun is to make language easier so you don't have to find out someone's name or anything about them before talking about them. Turn a "pronoun" into something specific to each person which you have to find out before referring to them, and it's no longer a pronoun. It's a noun.

This makes total sense to me! :)

You're right! People with pronouns that are specific to them haven't created pronouns at all, they've created nouns along the lines of an alias or nickname.

It's similar to someone I heard on TV who said that if you don't like the binary of men and women and then you divide people into binary (men and women) people and non-binary people then all you've done is to replace one binary system with another.

I identify as highly intelligent and irresistibly good looking. Those adjectives identify as my pronouns from now on... DO NOT MISGENDER ME 😡
Me too😊
And half my age while I’m at it.

I would jump into this discussion with both feet, but I'm too overwhelmed right now getting my ass kicked by my period.

I would jump into this discussion with both feet, but I'm too overwhelmed right now getting my ass kicked by my period.
Really, you have to come in here and brag about it?

Sorry to have to interject this, but creating chaos is the purpose behind all this crap; the fools who buy into it are useful-idiot intentional collateral.
Can you imagine how upset the libs would get about whites doing black face storyhour? Or non Indians putting on headdresses and doing storyhour?

But males making an absolute joke about femininity are praised.
Children are given drugs that are used to temporarily castrate criminals with zero studies as to how that may affect their future post pubescent selves.
The bodies of young people irreversibly mutilated in an attempt to fulfill their dreams.

The enemy of our souls is alive and well on planet Earth.

Back