• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What is your opinion on have a sheetach done vs finding your

Revgill87123

Male
What is your opinion on having a sheetach done vs finding your own spouse? I have seen people talking about doing this on like 5facebook groups. I have only heard of them and have never known some one (personally any ways) who has had one. Are they really more successful than people who find their own spouse for a second or even a first wife? I am kind of middle of the road here. Cause I am thinking all the what ifs so to speak. Cause untill you live with some one or at least really have known them for some time, do you really know them? I mean I can understand that people say it's devinely inspired, but we are still human. EEhhh.... Gues the know it all quit coming to me,lol. :D

Re: What is your opinion on have a sheetach done vs finding

Where would you get someone to arrange you with a Non-Mormon Christian for polygny anyway?

If it is not possible how can it be an option?

If it is possible how do you go about doing it?

What does the word "sheetach" mean?

Re: What is your opinion on have a sheetach done vs finding

Aparently mane messianics are offering this. There is a facebook deal here you can request to be a member Torahmarraiges@groups.facebook.com ..

The rabbi or minister aparently gets to know many people and will find who is best suited for you. They arrange it and so forth.
DiscussingTheTopic said:
Where would you get someone to arrange you with a Non-Mormon Christian for polygny anyway?

If it is not possible how can it be an option?

If it is possible how do you go about doing it?

What does the word "sheetach" mean?

Back