• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What She Said Podcast - HER Perspective

Came across this video while trolling for content. Curious on the communities thoughts. It seems mostly from a Black Community/Hebrew Israelite perspective.

I have to say a word of caution about this. I've seen a lot of content patterned like this, and unfortunately there is a darker (pun?) interwoven Satanic theology, and that is black supremacy, sometimes from a platform of Islam and sometimes from Judaism. While we here might interweave a theme of promoting Christ and freeing people from bondage regardless of race or creed, these people (and white nationalists and others) have ulterior motives of earthly conquest and supremacy. So, be careful about welcoming the Trojan horse.

That said, there is usually some good to glean from them. As my dad always told me, "Separate the wheat from the chaff."

Came across this video while trolling for content. Curious on the communities thoughts. It seems mostly from a Black Community/Hebrew Israelite perspective.

What is the point of posting a woman teaching against what we stand for?

The position she presents uses the same old erroneous arguments. She had a lot to say but didn't communicate much. Cheers

@steve The reason I posted is because she was speaking polygyny acceptance from a feminist perspective. These things are accepted by men and women who are pro polygyny. It is good to be aware of these ideas. Look at the comments.
Edit**I just realized this was supposed to go in links of interest not online outreach. Can a mod please move.

Last edited:
@steve The reason I posted is because she was speaking polygyny acceptance from a feminist perspective. These things are accepted by men and women who are pro polygyny. It is good to be aware of these ideas. Look at the comments.
Edit**I just realized this was supposed to go in links of interest not online outreach. Can a mod please move.
I watched it for a while and I didn’t see polygyny acceptance.
If that came later, she had already destroyed it as an acceptable concept.

I watched it for a while and I didn’t see polygyny acceptance.
If that came later, she had already destroyed it as an acceptable concept.
It was about 16 mins in, the point she ends up trying to make is that most men aren't able to meet the exodus 21:10 requirements for a single wife let alone more. She goes into telling women they need to receive a bride price before considering any man and that the woman determines whether Exodus 21:10 requirements have been met, setting her as the gatekeeper to a second wife. It had more of a men exist to serve me vibe, and the women aren't under the man but exist almost seperate from him, benefitting from him like leeches.

I'm sure this video has been posted on here before. I've just trawled through the forum but can't find it. If you do find it then you'll find more discussion on it I expect.

Sorry. Feminist perspectives have already received so much attention and undeserved respect in our culture that I prefer to avoid spending my precious time watching more of them.

Back