• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What would be the best religion/church to attend Bible study?

Many old buildings have a foundation of wooden logs. As predictable, they rot and the entire structure becomes dangerous. Such is New Testament doctrine minus Old Testament solid Rock foundation. In lieu of that Protestantism and the Papacy will fabricate a new criteria and further ensnare people desperate to follow God.

Hello Loves Dogs, I used to be a pastor with Bible College(Baptist and Assembly of God) background. I would slightly echo Steves encouragement. Be a follower of God not of religion. I have found many disagreements with folks on BF but on the whole our doctrinal positions are very similar, hence the reason I stick around. One of my main contentions I have with "New Testament" believers is that they dont know the New Testament and even worse is the knowledge of the foundation in the OLD Testament. Here I find true students and deeply knowledgeable scholars. The Mark C's and Kieth M's on here challenge me just about every time. I am barely a sophomore student in my quest to learn. Jack
I too grew up AG before Adonai took me on a journey and lead me here. How long have you been searching or believing in Poly? What is your story?

Right now polygyny is only a theological position not a practice. My hands are quite full with a sick wife and complicating it with another wife is foolish. I have said before, I will not offend my wife to prove my liberty. That said, I find very few successful practicing poly families but on this forum there are a few and I desire to know their secret to success. Though I am a degreed professional trainer, I am still just a student. My wife and I enjoy a huge 6 bedroom house and we look to care for a single mom and children sans marriage and sex.

I am sorry to hear of your wife being ill. Yes, I too an Polygyny supportive. I am getting to know a family but as of now we are all under the same understanding of what it is and how it works... Putting it into practice is something entirely different but it is a desire we all have.
I hope to always be a student of His word. If there ever comes a time that i believe I know it all I hope He rocks my world and takes me deeper!
Well it is nice to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Wife is faced with the reality that God lead us to this home and there is a greater reason than just as a storage yard for our recently closed antiques business. Everything I put my hands to succeeds by His grace but do I really want to do the various abilities I have set up for the rest of my life? Each has it's "fun" aspect to them.

Back