• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What's new about the New Testament?

Here’s my problem with investing time in all of the resources you’ve provided; you still haven’t taken a stance. You haven’t articulated what it is you’re defending and what it is you’re opposing. You’ve just sort of rushed in and started flailing around with a big stick.
Let me be clear then: Just plain IDIOTIC. Is that clear enough?

You won't READ. You won't "invest time in all the resources you've provided." And yet you're still enough of a Blind Fool to claim I "still haven't taken a stance." ?????

How would you KNOW?

Oh - I see - you just do. Facts don't change that.

PS> Very rarely do people merit the dust off my feet. You've earned it. And, arguably, your moniker, too. Don't expect ME to waste any more of my time responding to flatulence.

Let me be clear then: Just plain IDIOTIC. Is that clear enough?

You won't READ. You won't "invest time in all the resources you've provided." And yet you're still enough of a Blind Fool to claim I "still haven't taken a stance." ?????

How would you KNOW?

Oh - I see - you just do. Facts don't change that.

PS> Very rarely do people merit the dust off my feet. You've earned it. And, arguably, your moniker, too. Don't expect ME to waste any more of my time responding to flatulence.
So you’re not going to articulate what you’re defending and what you’re opposing? And I’m spewing flatulence?

I may be idiotic but I say what I believe and I defend it with reasons. If you expect people to read your mind or somehow read sarcastic factoids and come to the same conclusions you do then the idiot, me, is going to win every time.

Expecting people to follow your intellectual bread crumbs to get to the candy cottage of your conclusions is about the least effective way to communicate to men.

I want to remind everyone here what the rules of the forum are. A portion, cut from the very top addresses the way we should be interacting:

• This is a forum for Christians to interact, in love, and discuss marriage and scriptural matters in a respectful manner.
  • Access to any part of this site is a privilege, and this privilege can be taken away.
  • Access to the site may be restricted or removed due to breaches of the below guidelines, or for any other reason that the ministry staff consider valid.
  • REMEMBER: This is, first and foremost, a marriage ministry. It is NOT a debating site, although deep discussion is allowed also. It is critical that we maintain a loving, relaxed atmosphere, where both men and women feel comfortable sharing about their marriage issues, and seeking advice. For this reason, very intense debates may at times be stopped by moderators purely for the reason that the debate is damaging the general atmosphere for other users, even if the participants have not technically violated the below rules.
  • Every comment should:
    • Be on the topic of the original post
    • Add something of value to the discussion
    • Be respectful of others

This thread is getting a bit out of hand, and I’m going to respectfully ask everyone to take a breather and let this cool off a bit.

Back