• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What's the best way for wives to get along?

Me and my sister/wife have no issues with the house. We talk together and see what each other thinks. I told her.when she.moved in fix it how u want it tell me and we will decide it together. I told her this is as much your house as it is mine. We find out it.is better to get along and decide things together them to say this.is.mime and. This is yours. So stupid and it.puts a hardship on ur husband and that is not good. So make sure ur wifes get along and understand it is both your house.

Me and my sister/wife have no issues with the house. We talk together and see what each other thinks. I told her.when she.moved in fix it how u want it tell me and we will decide it together. I told her this is as much your house as it is mine. We find out it.is better to get along and decide things together them to say this.is.mime and. This is yours. So stupid and it.puts a hardship on ur husband and that is not good. So make sure ur wifes get along and understand it is both your house.

Unicorns in our midst? God bless you ladies:)

You're in the USA so you do it your way with your wives. Here, the maid(s) take care of all those things so its not an issue with the wives. Each person gets their clothes folded, rooms kept, food cooked, etc., how they want. It's a different culture and it works differently but at the end of the day we're all Bible believing Christians so we seek to imitate Jesus Christ in all aspects of our lives and that includes how we interact in the daily affairs of the home.
Your wives don't mind having maids "know" about the polygamous situation?
That's awesome, I'd love to be able to have a maid here. We get so overwhelmed with upkeep and chasing the kids around. Are you in PH now?
Did your 1st wife finally get on board and come with (sorry if I missed this in a thread somewhere) ?
blessings

I had a feeling territorial issues could be something to consider in my original question. That does explain a lot. Thanks Steve.
Nice take on it Steve; I wish I'd had that wisdom before.
One solution some may like; this just depends on your management style fellas, is to have separate housing for each wife. We're dreaming to buy the place we rent and the land next to it to build a Tiny house there for my 2nd. The way it is now, 2nd basically defers to 1st on all things house related but I think she's suppressing her own nesting instinct and longing for that freedom of expression. Have a completely separate area that's "hers" I think is one way to make her feel more fulfilled.

Unicorns in our midst? God bless you ladies:)
It is a blessing that they get along that way, but a caution: in the greater polygamy world unicorns are always bi-sexual.

Your wives don't mind having maids "know" about the polygamous situation?
That's awesome, I'd love to be able to have a maid here. We get so overwhelmed with upkeep and chasing the kids around. Are you in PH now?
Did your 1st wife finally get on board and come with (sorry if I missed this in a thread somewhere) ?
blessings
The maids know. One is a Christian and is completely on board. You didn't miss anything. Cheers

Please forgive my ignorance... I had no idea. So happy for you and your family!
It’s frustrating when one finds out something you understand as being unique, or even beautiful gets turned perverted. I cringe when I hear it used the way it is now days. It’s interesting they’re all over kids clothing and school supplies lately.

I think some women have the control everything syndrome instead of a work together perspective.

When @Proverbs3.5 and I got married she did this once or twice, (just not the everything part) I got a hair out of place and started cleaning and rearranging the apartment a little bit, she was telling me how I was doing it wrong, I looked at her and said, who's cleaning?
Her answer was you are, my reply was, well then let me do it my way, but you're doing it wrong, once again my reply was, who's cleaning you or me?
Once again her answer was you are. My reply was, you know I can stop cleaning and let you do it all or you can let me do it how I see fit and if you want to come behind me and change it I don't care but right now it's my way or I can stop and let you do it all I'm just trying to help.
She thought about it for a moment, and then the light came on and she let me clean it how I saw it fit, the things that I moved that she didn't like she changed and I really didn't care, but while I was cleaning it was my way.

When I get a hair out of place I do a thorough deep clean and I mean I'm going over every nook and cranny. She actually loves it when I get a hair out of place and now just steps aside and leaves me alone until I'm done.

I say all of this because if I had a second wife I would want them both to realize just like my wife realized he's doing it and I'm not. I'm sure it was tough for her at first but once that light clicked on she realized real quick that she gets to sit back relax while I clean.

Back