• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

When they are so close to accepting polygyny but dont know it.

This was posted by a friend of ours on fb. Our friend and husband (both friends) have a great family. The have sweetest most polite young boys and are very much a patriarchal family. The husband is an easy going, yet hard working true alpha type if there ever was one and a great example to men especially young men. The wife is the very traditional raise the children look after home type except she has been having health problems the last few years which she has left her exhausted and for the most part without help with the children etc. Well anyway, I've have a brief discussion with him about polygyny and I got the basic "hey, you know you're right!" With no push back. This wasn't too surprising seeing he is a pretty devout biblical scholar that has a rare ability to also understand the spirit of the text also. Anyway to wrap things up, just look at what she posted on fb. That pretty much says it all. I'm not suggesting poly is what she meant, but it's so close and I think many women instinctively have the possibility tucked away in their DNA if for nothing but survival and a thriving family to.maybe be extracted one day.

Oh, yeah. The anti-medical, natural birthing community is screaming poly without having a clue. I've come close to reposting stuff they say on here. Lol.

One post I vaguely recall was a story of a cat giving birth and another "sister" cat co-nursing with her. Lots of "likes" and wistful comments for the same. ;)

Oh, yeah. The anti-medical, natural birthing community is screaming poly without having a clue. I've come close to reposting stuff they say on here. Lol.

One post I vaguely recall was a story of a cat giving birth and another "sister" cat co-nursing with her. Lots of "likes" and wistful comments for the same. ;)
That's awesome to hear! Yes this is a non vax, natural medicine, kind of family. The fact that conventional medicine never helped the wife pushed them further in that direction with good results and a work in progress. I think the more you the natural order in one direction, the more you get pulled in another. A good thing.

Back