• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Where did Christmas trees come from?

So, I just managed to get back on and check up on the postings today. I've had a crazy busy day.

I think it might be a good thing to reiterate to one and all (myself included) that personal attacks or characterizations are definitely frowned upon and could result in warnings or temporary suspension or oversight of posts.

This is not to limit discussion about topics, history, religions, historical figures, etc.

Let's keep the conversation civil towards each other even if the opinions on a topic are diametrically opposed.

What bluster is this? What nonsense?

If you are resigning from this conversation because your position is indefensible do so. But don't merely write a post calling for silence and stifling of the discussion if you have nothing to respond with.

Bluster? Nonsense?.........Projection on your part?

Read my post carefully. I said I, nor anyone else, is going to run you off. I suggested you carry your uber long posts that bloviate and pontificate about your own pet viewpoint to a private message. It is not very interesting to the rest of us.

Most of us are pretty independent minded and either belong to independent, non-denominational churches, messianic congregations, or have left institutional churches altogether.

I'm resigning because I don't care to engage with you, not that your positions are so superior and mine inferior.

If we ignore your 6 page long rants, maybe you will get the idea that we see you as nothing more than a provocateur who loves to see his own words on the World Wide Web. TROLL comes to mind.

Find another topic and you will see our opinion of you change (if they aren't War and Peace responses)

Last edited:
Back