• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Who is the Real Sovereign?

Mark C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
There has been much "semi-off-topic" discussion here on the subjects of Scripture, and how it relates to "law" and what now passes for it. I have contended, and do a regular syndicated show on the topic, that the US 'common law' (or "law of the land") and Scripture have an undeniable legal and historic connection. And that it has been deliberately undermined, even openly destroyed, for years now, but the process has gone into overdrive.

Earlier today, I saw one of the most disturbing videos I have ever seen, from the "bodycam footage" of the execution of a young man in Utah at a "routine" traffic stop. And it was the Daily Mail coverage, and their 'antinomian' agenda, that really got me to thinking about the implications of what has now happened. Evidently, if you are labelled a "sovereign citizen," public execution is now justified.

I called former 'licensed bar attorney' turned Legal Reality champion Harmon Taylor this afternoon to seek his thoughts on the topic; ultimately, he was just as revolted as I was by these developments.

Links to the propaganda and spin, as well as the video of the execution, are in the show description.

There is far more to this story than most who will read the mainstream media BS will understand. But it goes to the heart of "law" - and what has been done to it. Indeed, "lawlessness abounds," and the love of many HAS grown cold.

PS> Let me be clear on this score. Seeing this: George Floyd has nothing to complain about.

There has been much "semi-off-topic" discussion here on the subjects of Scripture, and how it relates to "law" and what now passes for it. I have contended, and do a regular syndicated show on the topic, that the US 'common law' (or "law of the land") and Scripture have an undeniable legal and historic connection. And that it has been deliberately undermined, even openly destroyed, for years now, but the process has gone into overdrive.

Earlier today, I saw one of the most disturbing videos I have ever seen, from the "bodycam footage" of the execution of a young man in Utah at a "routine" traffic stop. And it was the Daily Mail coverage, and their 'antinomian' agenda, that really got me to thinking about the implications of what has now happened. Evidently, if you are labelled a "sovereign citizen," public execution is now justified.

I called former 'licensed bar attorney' turned Legal Reality champion Harmon Taylor this afternoon to seek his thoughts on the topic; ultimately, he was just as revolted as I was by these developments.

Links to the propaganda and spin, as well as the video of the execution, are in the show description.

There is far more to this story than most who will read the mainstream media BS will understand. But it goes to the heart of "law" - and what has been done to it. Indeed, "lawlessness abounds," and the love of many HAS grown cold.

PS> Let me be clear on this score. Seeing this: George Floyd has nothing to complain about.
What did you expect?

Among worst which did happen was giving police and judges legal immunity. Now they don't have suffer bad consequences of their bad behaviour.

Also, it doesn't matter what laws say, but what is enforced.

Nah it's everywhere. Some regions of the country just have a more advanced case of it.

Back