• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Who is Yesha'yahu Ben Yisra'el?

Daniel DeLuca

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I joined a Facebook group and introduced myself, and this guy starts telling me that my wife is in rebellion and therefore I am in rebellion, essentially because I don't shove polygamy down her throat! Come to find out, his wife left him, but he says he is open to bringing her back (good luck with that!). Then he asks me how I am going about trying to get my wife to accept polygyny, and when I told him, he came back again saying that even if she accepts polygyny, that doesn't resolve the issue of rebellion, and whatnot. He is trying to say that I am not fit to rule over her, as if that was what I had in mind in the first place, and a bunch of other wacky stuff! I didn't see him back up his claims with Scripture or anything, so....OK!

Are you talking about the Black Israelite Rapper??

I joined a Facebook group and introduced myself, and this guy starts telling me that my wife is in rebellion and therefore I am in rebellion, essentially because I don't shove polygamy down her throat! Come to find out, his wife left him, but he says he is open to bringing her back (good luck with that!). Then he asks me how I am going about trying to get my wife to accept polygyny, and when I told him, he came back again saying that even if she accepts polygyny, that doesn't resolve the issue of rebellion, and whatnot. He is trying to say that I am not fit to rule over her, as if that was what I had in mind in the first place, and a bunch of other wacky stuff! I didn't see him back up his claims with Scripture or anything, so....OK!
Hey @Daniel DeLuca, I always find it funny when someone tells another how they are doing it all wrong. In music, there are an extreme number of genre’s to listen to. In fixing a plane’s structure, you’ll find maybe 20 different ways that are legal and proper by FAA repair manuals.

What I’m saying, there are many ways toward being a ‘head of household’. Everyone brings in his own personality. I guess I’m tired, cause I want to tell you to ignore the idiot, but that’s not a very nice thing to say, so I won’t say that. Just figure out how to be the Man God wants you to be and be that Man.

Are you talking about the Black Israelite Rapper??
I don't think so. Just some dude that joined one of these polygamy Facebook groups, and he certainly doesn't look black.

I don't think so. Just some dude that joined one of these polygamy Facebook groups, and he certainly doesn't look black.
I've been on a few Facebook poly and headship sites the rapper has been on and what you said the guy talking to you said I've seen him say to others. I personally don't accept advice or "constructive" criticism from some one who couldn't keep his family together. I know there are those who will champion the its not his fault if his wife was rebellious and left him cause, but there are to many examples of strong men leading rebellious wives into understanding that kept there family together. I would just look to examples of men who did just that. Ignore the ones who couldn't but try tell you how to. Most of the ones who lost a wife and tell you that you're not fit to lead are just projecting their failures on you.

EDIT: There are a few men who learnt from their mistakes and have beautiful families now. Their advice is different.

Last edited:
@Daniel DeLuca, opinions are like sphincters, everyone has one and you really don’t need his.

I've been on a few Facebook poly and headship sites the rapper has been on and what you said the guy talking to you said I've seen him say to others. I personally don't accept advice or "constructive" criticism from some one who couldn't keep his family together. I know there are those who will champion the its not his fault if his wife was rebellious and left him cause, but there are to many examples of strong men leading rebellious wives into understanding that kept there family together. I would just look to examples of men who did just that. Ignore the ones who couldn't but try tell you how to. Most of the ones who lost a wife and tell you that you're not fit to lead are just projecting their failures on you.

EDIT: There are a few men who learnt from their mistakes and have beautiful families now. Their advice is different.
I am looking to see which men were able to do so, and trying to see what they have to say, about how they were able to accomplish this, and I am like a sponge, soaking in as much information as I can in this regard. I thought the Testimonials forum was a good place to look, but I think I have to investigate further.

Back