• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Who's ready to watch Tom Brady lose to the Saints this Sunday?

Agreed! I feel that way about the coach. Kamara was on fire today too.
Yes! Also Warner, did you see him? He's been playing great as well.

Werner* My phone autocorrected, though Warner sounds pretty accurate too lol

Last edited:
Ah I didn’t catch Werner. You guys are solid on d line. Cam Jordan is rock solid.
Definitely. Werner is the little white dude, well he looks little on TV but little in football is 6' 200lbs so take that with a grain of salt.

So you're not a fan of cheat Carroll...I mean Pete? Lol

Gisele put a curse on my Saints!
samantha-flying.gif
Well apparently there will be no more help from that corner. Her Witchiness is getting a divorce.

Well apparently there will be no more help from that corner. Her Witchiness is getting a divorce.
Apparently she's divorcing him because he won't retire? Imagine divorcing a man for working. Rich people problems 🙄
Lol, you’re right. Most of these guys are redwood trees.
Lol I looked it up, he's actually 6'3" 240lbs and he looks small out there.
I bet she has a vex on my Raiders too… for about 25 years..
Lord, I know how you feel. I was an original Saints fan, back then if they even won a single game it was like they won the Superbowl. Also grew up a Cubs fan because of my grandma, even with Sammy Sosa on the roids they couldn't win a game.

Apparently she's divorcing him because he won't retire? Imagine divorcing a man for working. Rich people problems 🙄

Lol I looked it up, he's actually 6'3" 240lbs and he looks small out there.

Lord, I know how you feel. I was an original Saints fan, back then if they even won a single game it was like they won the Superbowl. Also grew up a Cubs fan because of my grandma, even with Sammy Sosa on the roids they couldn't win a game.
Interesting! Ahh yes.. the Aint’s

The Cubbies recently won a pennant. That was amazing. The GM at the time was the same who brought a championship to Boston.

Back