• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Why Are 42% Of Black Successful Women Single?

biologyteacher said:
affirmative action?

Is this some sort of joke?

Isabella said:
biologyteacher said:
affirmative action?

it could be
i am working on the mathmatics of it now and it may take a while because i really stink at math

steve said:
Isabella said:
biologyteacher said:
affirmative action?

it could be
i am working on the mathmatics of it now and it may take a while because i really stink at math

If A = obscure sense of humour
B= Aspergers syndrome
than C= Joke?

Good luck with that calculation mate!! :twisted:

ahh thanks, bels
it is good to have a true mathmatician on board :)
would you like to apply for the post of Resident Mathmatician? i would support your campaign.
and thanks for laying out the equation. i would have neither appreciated nor applied the aspergers aspect :D

Do you have something against Aspies Steve? I'll have you know that they have the funniest, weirdest sense of humour ever!!!

hey girl, i am a long distance truck driver (social isolation) and my eccentric behavior is well documented. so i just might be the asperger poster boy :D

steve said:
hey girl, i am a long distance truck driver (social isolation) and my eccentric behavior is well documented. so i just might be the asperger poster boy :D

Why am I not surprised???
:eek:

:p

How does one type on the net and drive anyway???
:mrgreen:

Isabella said:
How does one type on the net and drive anyway???
:mrgreen:
not very well ;)

Back