• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Why Does the 'Whore Church' Fear Polygyny?

Mark C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
If you clicked on this article in response to a title that some might even find 'offensive', you already have part of the answer.

But only the first part. And only the tip of the iceberg. And that leads to the 'Rest of the Story.'

The rest of that story leads to more questions. Questions that some reading this far may already know the answers to, but also questions that you are simply NOT supposed to ask! Which at least is more of an answer to the 'headline question.'

So let's start there. And note, in the process, that how this plays out depends entirely on whether you know what Scripture actually SAYS about polygyny*, that form of marriage in which a man may have more than one wife, or not. And if you are not already familiar with that easily provable fact, that, too, is another clue.

The point of this article is not to prove the, at least in hindsight, obvious. It is to examine the CONSEQUENCES, and thus even the motives, for the Deception. Because that directly impacts how we walk, from this point forward.

For many who have begun to study what the Bible really says about marriage, perhaps the most shocking discovery, at least initially, is that a man having more than one wife is NEVER, anywhere, prohibited in Scripture. (And claims to the contrary are, at best, bad translation; at worst, they make the point in the title.) In fact, there are places (at least three that this author can demonstrate) where it may be required.

But the story hasn't yet even come to a middle. Perhaps an even more telling argument from Scripture is, 'if polygyny is a 'sin' in the Bible, then, why, oh, why, would God Himself EVER even use a metaphor like that to DESCRIBE Himself?' Not just once, if fact, but through at least two prophetic witnesses?

Many readers here will already know that answer, too: YHVH self-describes as the husband of two wives, variously described as "Ahola and Aholabah," Israel, the northern kingdom and Judah the southern, after the split following the ,reign of King Solomon, Samaria and Jerusalem, and even by repeated references to the lines of their respective kings, Ephraim and Judah/David. The stories appear in Jeremiah chapter 3, and Ezekiel chapter 23, but the references literally permeate all of Scripture.

And that, too, is a BIG part of the answer. And also the offense. Because He called BOTH of those two kingdoms unfaithful, adulterous/idolatrous, and yes, harlots, or, in the modern vernacular, "whores." And the reasons He outlines are downright graphic. But they certainly make the point.

For those reasons, both 'whoring wives' were sent into exile, or "put away" -- exactly as first prophesied by Moses in Deuteronomy -- and then scattered, where we still remain, "throughout the nations." Both history and the Bible make clear that the descendants of that northern kingdom, often referred to as the "ten lost tribes," later become what is often also known as the 'gentile church,' which sometimes claimed various titles that imply "universal," and even ONLY (which, again, points to the answer to That Question) while the southern kingdom clearly evolved into what now is generally thought of as 'rabbinic Judaism.' In both cases, the reader will no doubt be able to cite other 'common descriptors' as well...but more on that shortly.

What has been described is also commonly referred to by those who understand the Biblical history as "the two houses." (There are, not surprisingly, other metaphors as well; Ezekiel in chapter 37 also gave us the 'two sticks' prophecy, but, more importantly, what WILL happen - eventually. And that, too, is a big part of the 'rest of the story.' As is, why it hasn't happened YET.)

Which takes us full-circle, at least for now.

An honest reading of the stories of the Two Whoring Wives, Ephraim and Judah, or, yes - the Whore Church, and the Whore Synagogue - leads directly to the conclusion that Scripture shows is undeniable: BOTH are guilty of idolatry (equivalent to spiritual adultery) and BOTH remain in exile, 'for cause.' (The northern branch, the Whore Church, was even given a 'certificate of divorce,' but that is another, even deeper, study. And, yes, part of another set of questions...)

And it's the "why" behind THOSE questions that inevitably follow which lead to the Bigger Answer to that Title Question.

If the 'Whore Church' is still in exile, and not worthy of being the "One True Bride of Christ," where does that lead? To a whole lot of other questions that answer the rest of that question, "WHY?"

And THOSE are the questions that must not be asked! Because they begin to explain why Ezekiel's Two Sticks are not yet "echad," or unified, in His Hand!

The prophet Jeremiah put it this way, in another set of questions that so many who are beginning to "return to Me," as He implored the Whore Church repeatedly in chapter 3, are now asking: Will we continue to "make gods" for ourselves that "are not gods?"

If we begin to question the lies we have been told about marriage, and the lie that 'there can be only one,' but it turns out NOT to be YHVH, the Author of Scripture, then what else have we been lied to about?

It turns out that there are SO many other lies, things that have divided those 'two houses,' literally for centuries, that will demand answers, and lead to still other unthinkable questions, that it's no wonder the "Whore Church" doesn't want them asked.**

"O YHVH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles ['goyim,' others, nations, lost tribes] shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit." - Jeremiah 16:19

And they'll start asking questions, too!

-----------------------------------

* Not to be confused with 'polygymy', a misnomer. Because that too-general term also includes forms of marriage explicitly forbidden by Scripture, notable 'polyandry,' under the same broad, thus confusing umbrella. The Bible makes clear that a woman must have a single husband, or the result is called 'adultery' instead.

** There's another simple, but disparate, answer to the question, 'Why does the Whore Church fear polygyny' that merits mention, here, too -- but it's the subject of another article: POWER. After the Roman Church realized that a great way to nip threats to its 'church-state empire' in the bud was to prohibit the biggest threat to that power - the priests themselves, and family dynasties they might produce - from marriage at all, the next obvious step, less than a century later, was to prohibit the form of family dynasty that produced the wealth and power of the Twelve Tribes of Jacob/Israel themselves: polygyny.

But that answer, too, points us back to the same Bigger Story, and questions that Must Not Be Asked.

This article appeared first in the "Come out of her, My people," Ministry website, at www.markniwot.com

I find it interesting that in freemasonry - they do not pray to the North side:

Screenshot 2023-07-16 152207.png

If anyone has done some research on freemasonry - you find out in the higher degrees that they worship Lucifer. Of course - this is hidden from a majority of the lower ranking members. There is scripture evidence of why Lucifer would avoid the North:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaiah 14:12-13
How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! 13 You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north.

Psalm 48:2
Beautiful in elevation, is the joy of all the earth, Mount Zion, in the far north, the city of the great King.

Hebrews 12:22
But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But guess which direction the Catholics and (at least some) Muslims pray to? Also to the East. Catholics even purposely try to build or set up their cathedrals so they pray to the east.

Ezekiel 38:16

They were facing east, bowing low to the ground, worshiping the sun!

This is just a tiny little example. I can go much deeper. But Satan has indeed infiltrated the catholic church hierarchy. There's many decent people in the catholic church that have no idea - just like there are many decent freemasons that have no idea what their organization truly stands for.

With the Catholics - you can try to show them scripture their doctrines go against the words of the Holy Spirit, but there's heavy indoctrination so it's a challenge. Of course - some of these errors have permeated into the protestant movement. With protestants it's easier to show them, because they already have a bit of rebelliousness in their blood.

If you think about it - why would satan, the ruler of this present world, allow the truth of polygamy to come to the light? Night clubs, strip clubs, prostitution, sex trafficking, fornication, adulteries, and divorces would all take a hit. That's satan's sin city. His Cadillac in a arsenal full of weapons to devour us. These things crept into protestants as well - with this all grace - live how you want movement. Just say a simple sinner's prayer with zero hint of repentance - give us our 10% - then go enjoy sin city. Not just that but:

Ecclesiastes 4:12
A cord with three strands is not easily broken

Stronger family units. More hands on deck. Kids will have plenty of brothers and sisters to play with - that share the same beliefs. Opens the door for homeschooling. Better quality of life. Economies of scale come into play, which opens up more time for God. More time for your own hobbies. More time for the kids. Raising them the right way, and watching them grow. Strong family units is not exactly what satan wants. He wants broken family units where the parents are struggling to take care of themselves; let alone the children. And he's coming after the children. Just look at the transgender surgeries in the youth.

Last edited:
If you clicked on this article in response to a title that some might even find 'offensive', you already have part of the answer.

But only the first part. And only the tip of the iceberg. And that leads to the 'Rest of the Story.'

The rest of that story leads to more questions. Questions that some reading this far may already know the answers to, but also questions that you are simply NOT supposed to ask! Which at least is more of an answer to the 'headline question.'

So let's start there. And note, in the process, that how this plays out depends entirely on whether you know what Scripture actually SAYS about polygyny*, that form of marriage in which a man may have more than one wife, or not. And if you are not already familiar with that easily provable fact, that, too, is another clue.

The point of this article is not to prove the, at least in hindsight, obvious. It is to examine the CONSEQUENCES, and thus even the motives, for the Deception. Because that directly impacts how we walk, from this point forward.

For many who have begun to study what the Bible really says about marriage, perhaps the most shocking discovery, at least initially, is that a man having more than one wife is NEVER, anywhere, prohibited in Scripture. (And claims to the contrary are, at best, bad translation; at worst, they make the point in the title.) In fact, there are places (at least three that this author can demonstrate) where it may be required.

But the story hasn't yet even come to a middle. Perhaps an even more telling argument from Scripture is, 'if polygyny is a 'sin' in the Bible, then, why, oh, why, would God Himself EVER even use a metaphor like that to DESCRIBE Himself?' Not just once, if fact, but through at least two prophetic witnesses?

Many readers here will already know that answer, too: YHVH self-describes as the husband of two wives, variously described as "Ahola and Aholabah," Israel, the northern kingdom and Judah the southern, after the split following the ,reign of King Solomon, Samaria and Jerusalem, and even by repeated references to the lines of their respective kings, Ephraim and Judah/David. The stories appear in Jeremiah chapter 3, and Ezekiel chapter 23, but the references literally permeate all of Scripture.

And that, too, is a BIG part of the answer. And also the offense. Because He called BOTH of those two kingdoms unfaithful, adulterous/idolatrous, and yes, harlots, or, in the modern vernacular, "whores." And the reasons He outlines are downright graphic. But they certainly make the point.

For those reasons, both 'whoring wives' were sent into exile, or "put away" -- exactly as first prophesied by Moses in Deuteronomy -- and then scattered, where we still remain, "throughout the nations." Both history and the Bible make clear that the descendants of that northern kingdom, often referred to as the "ten lost tribes," later become what is often also known as the 'gentile church,' which sometimes claimed various titles that imply "universal," and even ONLY (which, again, points to the answer to That Question) while the southern kingdom clearly evolved into what now is generally thought of as 'rabbinic Judaism.' In both cases, the reader will no doubt be able to cite other 'common descriptors' as well...but more on that shortly.

What has been described is also commonly referred to by those who understand the Biblical history as "the two houses." (There are, not surprisingly, other metaphors as well; Ezekiel in chapter 37 also gave us the 'two sticks' prophecy, but, more importantly, what WILL happen - eventually. And that, too, is a big part of the 'rest of the story.' As is, why it hasn't happened YET.)

Which takes us full-circle, at least for now.

An honest reading of the stories of the Two Whoring Wives, Ephraim and Judah, or, yes - the Whore Church, and the Whore Synagogue - leads directly to the conclusion that Scripture shows is undeniable: BOTH are guilty of idolatry (equivalent to spiritual adultery) and BOTH remain in exile, 'for cause.' (The northern branch, the Whore Church, was even given a 'certificate of divorce,' but that is another, even deeper, study. And, yes, part of another set of questions...)

And it's the "why" behind THOSE questions that inevitably follow which lead to the Bigger Answer to that Title Question.

If the 'Whore Church' is still in exile, and not worthy of being the "One True Bride of Christ," where does that lead? To a whole lot of other questions that answer the rest of that question, "WHY?"

And THOSE are the questions that must not be asked! Because they begin to explain why Ezekiel's Two Sticks are not yet "echad," or unified, in His Hand!

The prophet Jeremiah put it this way, in another set of questions that so many who are beginning to "return to Me," as He implored the Whore Church repeatedly in chapter 3, are now asking: Will we continue to "make gods" for ourselves that "are not gods?"

If we begin to question the lies we have been told about marriage, and the lie that 'there can be only one,' but it turns out NOT to be YHVH, the Author of Scripture, then what else have we been lied to about?

It turns out that there are SO many other lies, things that have divided those 'two houses,' literally for centuries, that will demand answers, and lead to still other unthinkable questions, that it's no wonder the "Whore Church" doesn't want them asked.**

"O YHVH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles ['goyim,' others, nations, lost tribes] shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit." - Jeremiah 16:19

And they'll start asking questions, too!

-----------------------------------

* Not to be confused with 'polygymy', a misnomer. Because that too-general term also includes forms of marriage explicitly forbidden by Scripture, notable 'polyandry,' under the same broad, thus confusing umbrella. The Bible makes clear that a woman must have a single husband, or the result is called 'adultery' instead.

** There's another simple, but disparate, answer to the question, 'Why does the Whore Church fear polygyny' that merits mention, here, too -- but it's the subject of another article: POWER. After the Roman Church realized that a great way to nip threats to its 'church-state empire' in the bud was to prohibit the biggest threat to that power - the priests themselves, and family dynasties they might produce - from marriage at all, the next obvious step, less than a century later, was to prohibit the form of family dynasty that produced the wealth and power of the Twelve Tribes of Jacob/Israel themselves: polygyny.

But that answer, too, points us back to the same Bigger Story, and questions that Must Not Be Asked.

This article appeared first in the "Come out of her, My people," Ministry website, at www.markniwot.com
Excellent, excellent article, Mark.

I started asking questions after ten years in the pulpit as a seminary trained conservative evangelical pastor. The answers from scripture did not match what I had been inculcated with. I actually found 'two house theology' for myself, it was confirmed by others, then I even wrote a book about it... only then did the Father reveal the linchpin knowledge that exposed everything: polygyny!

You rightly state that once one truth is found, it should motivate us to dig through the rubble for other treasures... some do. Sadly, many don't...

I pray we would all have the temerity to plead with the Most High for TRUTH!

Brachot v'shalom.

...You rightly state that once one truth is found, it should motivate us to dig through the rubble for other treasures... some do. Sadly, many don't...

I pray we would all have the temerity to plead with the Most High for TRUTH!
That's a great point, Pete. It occurs to me as I think about it that if people just re-read the admonition from Jeremiah 3 over enough (which ultimately is the message of EVERY prophet of YHVH) to "Return to Me..."
...and recognize that the word "repent" comes from the same Hebrew root...
...it eventually leaps off page. The root word appears seven times in this chapter alone, and over a thousand times in the text in total.

T'shuvah, really just means, "turn around." Go back where we should'a been all along.

I'm not sure that some of the 'historic debates' in the (admittedly) 'whore, sun-god-day chuch' are all that relevant (tangential, since they miss what I suggest is THE Big Point) - but,
Can anybody become part of Israel?
is certainly key. And, the other related main response is, 'certainly'.

Caleb, who was NOT born into the tribe of Judah, became its leader, and was arguably 'grafted in', by obedience.

Yahushua, Himself, said He was not sent "but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Matthew 15:16)

The related themes are clear, "come all who will," and Paul's reference (Romans 11) to those who can choose to be "grafted in."

But the message of the prophets - ALWAYS, and without exception, is - "return" (make t'shuvah). "Repent" is the usual translation, but it arguably misses that Bigger Point:
the word literally means "return," to where we should have been and remained all along.

Caleb, who was NOT born into the tribe of Judah, became its leader, and was arguably 'grafted in', by obedience.
An even clearer example is Uriah the Hittite. He's not even an Israelite, he's a Hittite (taking this literally either he or his direct ancestor must have been a pagan once), yet he is one of David's 30 mighty men.

Israel is one name for the Kingdom of God. There has only ever been one. These days the Kingdom is more commonly referred to as the Church or the Body, but it is the same entity - the body of true followers of God.

How does this fit arminian vs calvanism debate? Is there limited number of Israel? Can anybody become part of Israel? Thank you for your time.
Another great example is Ruth. She was a woman who ended up marrying an Israelite. But she came from a pagan background. Her husband died but she did not want to leave her husband’s mother - Naomi. She said in Ruth 1:16

Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God.

Long story short - she was very humble, caring, and obedient. She ended up marrying another Israelite - Boaz. And from this relationship eventually came King David. And from King David came the King of Kings. Ruth is one of the very few women mentioned in the genealogy of Lord Jesus in Matthew; and she was a gentile. I believe it’s safe to say she was grafted in as well.

Israel is one name for the Kingdom of God. There has only ever been one. These days the Kingdom is more commonly referred to as the Church or the Body, but it is the same entity - the body of true followers of God.
From what I have learned, church is not a proper name in bible, is a term for a congregation, Israel is and all (Christ obedient) Israel is saved.
Even Death and Hell are proper names in bible.
There could be a congregation or church of publicans or democrats. "Church" exclusively as a saved body seems to be created by dispensation theory / Zionism, to get rid of saved Israel and cause confusion; a replacement for saved Israel.
Then they accuse people saying the truth of replacement etc. It's an upsidedown world.
We are supposed to be saved Israel if we are in Christ.

Last edited:
Exactly, but modern politically correct, man made church would protest. Same church too who hates polygyny and is ok with divorce. They seem to support whatever political thing is in too.

I was making no comment on whether Church is etymologically correct, just identifying the Kingdom. Rightly or wrongly, the universal body of believers is most commonly called the Church in English.

I was making no comment on whether Church is etymologically correct, just identifying the Kingdom. Rightly or wrongly, the universal body of believers is most commonly called the Church in English.
The point of the midrash in the link is that what is "most commonly called the church in English," is the specific, direct, spiritual and literal descendant of what His two prophets (Ezekiel and Jeremiah) called the whoring bride that was exiled for cause, and is still in idolatry: the whore church. The ten "lost tribes" are still scattered, still largely whoring.

Which is only part of the answer to the title question.

Is there a synagogue of Satan today? What about 1 John 4:3- And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is not of God; and such is the spirit of Antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come, and even now already it is in the world. -does that speak about Gnostics (with secret knowledge) or "Jews" that do not recognize Yeshua as Messiah or someone else?

Sure, there are open, self-professed "synagogues of satan," and tons of wolves that worship at that same altar.

As for John/Yochanan I 4:3, I have contended that he would have used the Name he knew brother by, which proclaims His mission, literally the "Salvation of Yah." To get that wrong is part of the problem up front, since it's what he was talking about.

The context, however, is clear, and he says so: "Test the spirits."

Because, just as Yahushua warned, there are tons of fakes that would claim to "come in His Name," off that "narrow path," and be told "I never knew you."

And it won't matter what label they use.

The verse can, and does, apply in my experience, to literal demonic attack, but is part of a broader understanding of "test the spirits," as well. If someone claims to have heard from a 'holy ghost' something that is in direct opposition to His Written Word (remember that the real Messiah literally IS the "'Word,' or Instruction, Made Flesh") -
- I have long suggested that there is a "spirit" there, but "it sure as hell ain't holy."

Last edited:
Back