• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Why

Maggie

Real Person
Is so hard to ask to fine good guy and his family. I have prayed about it and I know this what for me. It's hard when I feel like I got a family and guy then something happens. BUT WHY is there one out for there for me. Does anyone know anyone who is looking. I hope so.

Patience, hon.
Patience.
Take your time.
Many families are looking, but they all have certain priorities for whom they would like to spend the rest of their lives with.

After a certain amount of time, I don’t know just how much, this site will let others message you and you to reach out also.
Has anyone contacted you at your cell number yet?

I know patience but that's hard. One guy did but he wasn't ready yet. Why don't u contract me.? Hard and hard I just know what I want

I am well over twice your age, not exactly what you are looking for.

Is so hard to ask to fine good guy and his family. I have prayed about it and I know this what for me. It's hard when I feel like I got a family and guy then something happens. BUT WHY is there one out for there for me. Does anyone know anyone who is looking. I hope so.
@Havelove: Lots of people are looking. However, the fastest people to respond to you will be the least suitable for the long term - anyone who would jump in quickly may also leave quickly. You have clearly experienced this before. You are crying out for someone to contact you, making it appear that it would be easy to persuade you to become someone's wife. This means that any man who just wants sex will jump at the chance to say whatever words will get you in bed. Then abandon you when things get tough. Such men are sadly very common in this world.

The good men who would make excellent husbands would take things considerably more slowly and cautiously. They would take their time to contact you, and to get to know you. There would be no quick contacts or answers from them. But they exist, some of them are here, and will no doubt contact you in their own time.

But most people who get married - even polygamously - meet their spouse in real life, not on an internet forum. Do you know many godly Christian men - married or unmarried? Is it possible that God is leading you to a married man whom you already know, but who would never have considered it before because they're married and believe in monogamy only? Is there a married couple you look at and say "I wish I could have a man like that"? Maybe there is a man you already know whom you need to point to this website, so he can learn what God has planned for his future.

@Havelove: Lots of people are looking. However, the fastest people to respond to you will be the least suitable for the long term - anyone who would jump in quickly may also leave quickly. You have clearly experienced this before. You are crying out for someone to contact you, making it appear that it would be easy to persuade you to become someone's wife. This means that any man who just wants sex will jump at the chance to say whatever words will get you in bed. Then abandon you when things get tough. Such men are sadly very common in this world.

The good men who would make excellent husbands would take things considerably more slowly and cautiously. They would take their time to contact you, and to get to know you. There would be no quick contacts or answers from them. But they exist, some of them are here, and will no doubt contact you in their own time.

But most people who get married - even polygamously - meet their spouse in real life, not on an internet forum. Do you know many godly Christian men - married or unmarried? Is it possible that God is leading you to a married man whom you already know, but who would never have considered it before because they're married and believe in monogamy only? Is there a married couple you look at and say "I wish I could have a man like that"? Maybe there is a man you already know whom you need to point to this website, so he can learn what God has planned for his future.
This is excellent advice. I also suggest using this time to improve yourself and your relationship with the Father. Focus on what's right in front of you - even if it's "just" the ins and outs of daily life ... like learning how to be the best keeper at home, and being a blessing to those around you. Be content and thankful in what the Father has for you today, right now, and allow Him to choose your path. He'll always provide for us in ways He sees best.

Back