• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Wife of @rustywest4

Silver Springs

Real Person
Female
I would like to start off by saying hello and saying praise to those who have already welcomed me before my intro.

I am the wife of @rustywest4 , and the mother of collectively 6 children (3 grandbabies) and lots of fur babies. Lol
I enjoy giving riding lessons, raising, showing, and training my paint horses. I am also a Certified Equine Judge. As we live life together I not only love to farm but I like to cook, bake, can, garden, go to the shooting range, drive my tractor and go play on the ATV.

There is so much more in life I want to learn. Can't wait to meet more like minded individuals in the future.

Blessings to All,
Dawn

Welcome! Always good to meet another open mind actively searching for more knowledge. As an old contractor of mine used to say, "The day I stop being willing to learn, just put a bullet in my head because I'm already dead."

Nice to meet you Dawn! :)

Horses were my thing until the children ....then the horses got crowded out!

I very much like training and riding. Started quite a few in harness and under saddle.
I liked dressage....but also gymkhana.

We do some farming, have an orchard of about a hundred trees and grow a lot of our own meat.

I grew up with needlework, and cooking, but had to learn canning.

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Jolene

Welcome!

Welcome! Always good to meet another open mind actively searching for more knowledge. As an old contractor of mine used to say, "The day I stop being willing to learn, just put a bullet in my head because I'm already dead."
Thank you. We all always have something to learn

Nice to meet you Dawn! :)

Horses were my thing until the children ....then the horses got crowded out!

I very much like training and riding. Started quite a few in harness and under saddle.
I liked dressage....but also gymkhana.

We do some farming, have an orchard of about a hundred trees and grow a lot of our own meat.

I grew up with needlework, and cooking, but had to learn canning.

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Jolene
I have trained my fair share of harness horses. I mostly just specialize now in Western Pleasure and Huntseat.
I look forward to chatting more also.

Dawn

Welcome! So good to have you join us on Ladies Chat. We look forward to getting to know you.

Back