• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Will Baby live or Die. Couple deciding by internet vote.

http://www.birthornot.com/

A couple is having an online vote to decide if they should murder their baby

Perhaps I should have put this under websites, but I almost never look at websites and I figure this is a good prayer topic.

They will decide by December 7, 2010

No, I do not know if it is a hoax. It was on the news on a christian station.

Re: Will Baby live or Die. Couple deciding by internet vote

Oh why can people even consider taking a life? This topic offends me however I can appreciate why it was posted. This couple should be disgusted for being able to treat their child's life with such disdain. Im sorry but the whole thing makes me sick. I hope I am in the majority in this forum.

Jemma

It is a load of bull, they are attention seekers who are exploiting the relative anonymity of the internet to post something they think is satirical and on the 'edge'.

I wouldn't take it seriously, that is what they want.

I do not see the purpose......

Unless you post adds all over to make money, which I did not see, however I did not look at the website very carefully

I would think that this couple should have a vote on wether or not they should be sterilized.

macike said:
I would think that this couple should have a vote on wether or not they should be sterilized.

As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves! Galatians 5:12 NIV (OUT OF CONTEXT)

No, but..... I think a jury should vote on whether or not the parents should be aborted for attempted abortion.

DiscussingTheTopic said:
macike said:

As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves! Galatians 5:12 NIV (OUT OF CONTEXT)

No, but..... I think a jury should vote on whether or not the parents should be aborted for attempted abortion.

ROTFLOL

The fact that this whole thing happened in the first place is just sickening.Whether it was real or not. how this can even be thought up is just amazing.
Sometimes I feel the internet is used 90% for disgusting and immoral purposes.

Thats my rant..

Jem

JemmaOz said:
The fact that this whole thing happened in the first place is just sickening.Whether it was real or not. how this can even be thought up is just amazing.
Sometimes I feel the internet is used 90% for disgusting and immoral purposes.

Thats my rant..

Jem

Well, if it is real, then I am glad the baby lives if they told the truth. But, imagine what it would be like if one day you grew up and suddenly you found out your parents had people vote about if you would live or die. :shock:

Even though it is bad intention the people clearly revealed the evils of abortion, by their posts, I think it will help more people realize abortion is evil.

Perhaps also it was a fraud by anti-abortionists who think it is ok to use lying to prevent murder.

Either way it shows how evil abortion is so God can work something good out of it.

Back