• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Woman adopts husband and remarries. Thoughts?

And I thought my life was crazy.

It's technically sin, but one of those situations that is so unusually unique and completely understandable that it would be heartless to preach that at them. Let God be the judge.

It's similar to the case of Clive Wearing in the UK - the subject of several documentaries entitled things like "the man with the 7-second memory". His wife ultimately divorced him, and as far as I understand tried to find someone else, having a few relationships, but ultimately returned to him. You can understand the immense difficulty she would have had and can appreciate that someone going through such a difficult time would make some incorrect choices.

Definitely, it's such an unusual situation. I couldn't believe how sweet the new husband was. He even said that if anything happens to his wife, he'll fight to adopt Brandon because he's part of their family.

She's doing what she can to take care of her husband. Not an idea I'd recommend.

Back