• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Women's Ministry growing

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Hello Ladies,

I wanted to announce the addition of "Love" to our Women's Ministry. I think it is safe to say that we have all been blessed and encouraged by Love's postings on Bibilical Families. Love will be able to give a much needed single parent perspective on issues of plural marriage. She is also going to start a Bible Study of ME, OBEY HIM? in January for any lady who would like to read along and talk about the book. It will be a BF first! I know it will be a great time of getting to know each other.

Just a reminder that you can contact Sweetlissa, Love and myself at femina@biblicalfamilies.org if you'd like to have a private conversation with one or all of us. We desire to give whatever support and encouragement we can to any lady who might need us.

Again, please join me and Sweetlissa in welcoming Love to the Women's Ministry.

Hope for the future,
Julieb

I would like to include my own personal welcome to Love. She and I have become great friends in the past months and I treasure her insight and wisdom. Love, Thank you for your willingness to take on a more active and public role in this ministry. We appreciate you already.

SweetLissa

Thank you so much you guys! I am so blessed to be a part.

The new ladies Bible study will begin in early January. Please feel free to email me at heather@biblicalfamilies.org if you have any questions, need a free book or would like to sign up! Also, for those of you who have already signed up, please let me know what days and times work best for you. It will be based on the book Me? Obey Him?, but I also expect a lot of discussion, laughter and comisserating as well! I'm not sure yet if we will do this through Paltalk with mics and chat or through blogradio, but I will post the details after the first of the year. I can't wait!

Love in Christ,
Heather

It's great to know who is behind the scenes for the ladies ministry. Thanks for all that you ladies do, and May God Bless you all as you minister to all of us! :D

Wonderful news! I'm so grateful to God for leading me to you awesome ladies who take time out of your busy lives to lend a guiding hand and advice. You are truly appreciated more than you will ever know.

Michelle

Back