• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Women's Retreat 2016

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Hi Ladies, wanted to give an update on the Women’s Retreat for 2015, unfortunately we are not going to have one this year. We usually have our retreat sometime in October of every year but this year is just not a year for retreats for several different reason. I have decided to have the next Women’s Retreat in March 2016. It will be near Houston, TX, at least that is the plan at the moment. I would love to hear from those interested in coming, let me know how this date works for you. Also, I would encourage every lady to pray about coming to a Women’s Retreat. Each year God meets us in an amazing way, maybe this is your time to come and see what God has to say!

Well, it looks like March is good for many. I will plan on March 11-13th weekend unless something comes up. So, mark it on your calendar ladies and email me that you want info about the retreat now or closer to time at julie@biblicalfamilies.org. Hope to see many of you there!

It would be great to have you Lissa! I will put you on the email list. I hope to send more info out in January.

I am very interested in attending! I sent Julie an email but am sending it again just to make sure:)

Tricia

Hi Ladies! I wanted to let you know that the Women's Retreat for 2016 will be held in Houston, TX on March 11-13th. If you would like to have information sent to you please PM me or email me at julie@biblicalfamilies.org. It should be a great time of sharing, fellowship and prayer. Come and be apart of it!

REMINDER: Ladies, if you are thinking about coming to the Women's Retreat in March you will need to decide and let me know before March 4th. I have to turn in my rooming list by this date. Please PM me if you have any questions. Looking forward to our time together!

I know this is very belated but I wanted to publicly post a thank you to some ladies who helped make the Women's Retreat a wonderful time. Thank you to Cheryl A. for giving us beautiful worship all weekend. Thank you to Ginny A. for being brave and sharing your "story". It was a beautiful encouraging moment. How great it was to be reminded that we can leave our fears and pains at His feet and walk in his love instead. Also, thank you to all the ladies who attended. It was a great weekend seeing your beautiful faces in person and hearing what God was doing in your lives.

Blessings to you all!

Back