• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Women's Retreat 2019!

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Women's Retreat 2019
March 8-10th
Houston, TX

Greetings Ladies! If you haven't been to an annual Women's Retreat yet I encourage you to make it happen this year! We are so excited about having FollowingHim2 (Sarah) join us this time from New Zealand. It is going to be a weekend of hugs, smiles, sharing and more hugs, I am sure. So, prayerfully consider coming and sharing what God has been doing in your life this last year, along with enjoying hearing what He is doing in the hearts of other women at Biblical Families. There is nothing like being face to face! So, mark it on your calendar, and drop me an info request. We would love to have you there!

For retreat info, or for any questions regarding retreat, please contact me at julie@biblicalfamilies.org or retreats@biblicalfamilies.org.

I am trying to find a way I can go. My Granddaughter will be with me during this time but so will her mom ( not poly minded) so I might be able to go and they can stay at the hotel or drive around and see the sights.... They are moving to the Houston area later this year. @julieb Do we know what Hotel we are having the retreat at yet?

I am trying to find a way I can go. My Granddaughter will be with me during this time but so will her mom ( not poly minded) so I might be able to go and they can stay at the hotel or drive around and see the sights.... They are moving to the Houston area later this year. @julieb Do we know what Hotel we are having the retreat at yet?
I am also inquiring to see where it will be held.

I sent out Women's Retreat Info this morning to all that requested it. If for some reason you didn't receive an email but asked for it, please contact me at julie@biblicalfamilies.org. The cut off day for reserving a room is Feb. 22nd. Please keep that in mind if you are still trying to decide about attending. Again, please let me know if you have any questions. Blessings!

Just a quick reminder to all you ladies, the cut off day for reserving a room in Houston for this year's Women's Retreat is Feb. 22nd. So, please let me know if you are coming, if you haven't yet, or if you are still considering coming. If you are unable to make that decision before the 22nd please let me know that too. I am sure we can work something out at the last minute I am getting so excited about seeing everyone who has signed up to come! It is going to be a wonderful time of seeing old friends and also making some new ones. If you are not planning on coming to Retreat please take time the weekend of March 8-10th to pray for us. We desperately want the Lord to show up and impart what we need to hear in this season of our lives.

Hi ladies by tonight most of you if not all are together. My heart is with you. I pray you are refreshed, filled up and filled with laughter. Sarah I wish I could have been there to give you a hug. I hope you fully enjoy your trip.
I am sending you all love. I hope next year I will be able to join you

Thank you so much ladies for thinking of us at Retreat. We had a great weekend! I think we all went home with something new to think about and some new friendships to grow. I really appreciate your prayers for us. I believe it makes a huge difference with how the retreat goes.

A huge Thank you to @FollowingHim2 for making the trip to meet us and share herself with us. We love you!

The retreat was fantastic! Well worth the trip! I am so happy to have had the opportunity to meet so many amazing women of God. I truly cherish the time we spent together, the sessions where we learned, and the talks we all had outside of those times.

Also, many thanks to @andrew and his family for hosting me for the first half of the week. It was such an awesome experience to get to meet you and your family and try so many amazing foods. I'd love to come back and bring the whole family one day, and maybe then I will get used to your upside down light switches...

It was a long journey home with a difficult transition at the airport in Auckland, but I made it home, with all my bags, and with my sanity intact. And who was there with Samuel to pick me up from the airport but @frederick of all people, with one of his wives! It was a wonderful surprise.
I think I'm all sorted back into NZ time now, and back to it with housework, home schooling, and loving on my kids and hubby. Life is good. God is amazing. All is well.

Back