• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General Women's Retreat 2020

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Women's Retreat 2020!
When: March 13-15th
Where: Orlando, FL

We are going to Florida! I am very excited to be hosting it in my own backyard of Orlando, FL I can't wait to show you around. We might even make time for my famous "Poor man's tour" of Disney! So, if you are ready for some sunny 70 degree weather, great fellowship, awesome food and, most important, building your relationship with your Heavenly Father and the ladies on this Forum then let me know you would like to attend. You can reply here, start a conversation with me or email me at julie@biblicalfamilies.org. to ask for information.

Please take time to pray about whether this year is the year for you to attend the Women's Retreat. Feel free to contact me about any questions you might have. Hoping to see many new and returning faces this year!

@MaryandJim yes, we will do dinner at 5 pm and then head back to the hotel for the evening session by 7 pm. So glad you are going to make it again this year, Mary.

I'm new here. I saw this post and thought it sounded interesting and maybe something I would like to do. I told my husband about it and he really wants me to go. Can I get some more information? Like what do we do etc.

Greetings! Retreat information has been sent out to those who requested it. Please let me know if I missed you or if you would like to have it sent to you also.

Greetings! Retreat information has been sent out to those who requested it. Please let me know if I missed you or if you would like to have it sent to you also.

Hi Julie, can you please send me the info as well. Thanks!

@AlexaH I understand. Maybe next year!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this year after all. So sad. :(

We will miss you Mary! Hopefully this summer will work out.

Hi Ladies! Just a few more weeks left till the Women's Retreat so if you are planning on coming or need information about coming, please let me know as soon as possible. Looking forward to seeing everyone attending!

I won't be able to make it but hope yo see everyone at the summer retreat. I will also be in FL. Sometime this summer it would be nice to meet up with you and whoever is available.
Have a wonderful retreat

Hi all. Wish could make it, but seems this year is pretty busy with kids swimming lesson and a 9 month old. Hopefully can make it next year. I really enjoy going to these retreats and meeting new people.

God Bless

Well bummer...I was looking forward to a Florida getaway, but looks like I'll have to wait until summer. Got to make a spur of the moment trip to Texas.

I won't be able to make it but hope yo see everyone at the summer retreat. I will also be in FL. Sometime this summer it would be nice to meet up with you and whoever is available.
Have a wonderful retreat

It would be great to get together. Let us know when you are coming.

Back