• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Women's Retreat (Houston, March 8-10).. She is coming!!

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
She is coming!! I am so excited to announce that FollowingHim2 (Sarah) will be coming to the United States for the March 2019 Women’s Retreat! We have talked about this for many years on the Ladies Chat but this year we are making it happen. We all have been greatly blessed by the wisdom, openness and kind spirit of Sarah over the many years she and Samuel have been members of Biblical Families. It has been a dream of hers for a long time to be attend a Biblical Families retreat. Samuel has been able to attend 2 retreats in the past due to work trips in the US which has been awesome but this year God has amazingly aligned all the pieces for Sarah to come! I truly believe it will be a very special trip for her in many ways. She is very excited to finally meet all the ladies, face to face, who will be at the retreat. If you have not attended a Women’s Retreat please consider coming this year. I believe God has many wonderful things in store for us women as we gather together and physically embrace this special lady this year. The retreat will be held in Houston, TX on March 8-10, 2019.

In case you are new around here, Sarah and Samuel live in New Zealand, and the cost of getting to the US and visiting here is substantial. Samuel is graciously making sure she has her airline flights but we want to bless her ourselves once she is here by taking care of all her lodging, food and transportation costs.

Would you please prayerfully consider donating towards this special trip for Sarah? You can send donations by clicking HERE. Just drop me a private message and let me know that it is for Sarah’s visit. If you'd rather send a check, let me know.

I would love to meet you to. Is the family retreat also in Texas? I will defiantly be going to the Women's retreat.
Excellent! Not sure where the main retreat is this year, they'll let you know closer to the time when they've found accommodation that suits.

Sarah is getting everything prepared for her trip to the USA in a few weeks. I just wanted to remind everyone of this and to ask you to consider contributing to the cost of hosting Sarah here. A big "Thank you!" to all who have already donated towards this adventure. And please pray for all of the ladies who will be attending this year and that God will impart what we need to hear in this season of our lives.

My wife Paula is wondering if you will have a live broadcast.

Maybe next year she can go, or if there's another one this year we shall see. May you all have a wonderful and blessed day.

Back