• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General Women's Retreat March 22-24th, 2024

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Hi Ladies! I am happy to finally post about our next Women's Retreat in March! It will be in Charlotte, NC this year, the weekend of March 22-24th. Charlotte weather should be brisk and beautiful! It has been a while since we had a Ladies Only retreat so I am really looking forward to spending some time with those who can make it. Please pray about attending this retreat next month and drop me a request at retreats@biblicalfamilies.org for the retreat details. The hotel is near the airport, so no rental car is needed! Also, for ladies who have never attended a Women's Retreat, most ladies like to share a room with someone they know to "share" the cost of the room. If you don't know of someone else wanting to attend, I am happy to connect ladies to be roommates. (God has started many a valuable friendship this way!)

Again, if you would like the Charlotte retreat details, please email me at retreats@biblicalfamilies.org.

If you know you can't attend, please take time to pray for those who can attend. Prayer covering makes a lot of difference for how any retreat goes! Blessings!

Last edited:
Not possible...our daughter is getting married that weekend.

Hope y'all have a great time!

Good morning sisters 💓
Could you please be praying for my Daddy, brother, and the rest of us? My Mom passed on the 14th and daddy is just lost right now. She went in to get her port taken care of (dialysis) and then ended up transferring her to Tacoma General for emergency heart surgery and she didn't make it. I have bronchitis, so I am not able to head over there to be with him right now. My flight leaves on March 11.

I am asking for prayer for complete healing of this sickness and also for my daddy, that he will be open to YaHWeH, that YaHWeH would give the correct words He has for him.

I also would like to find a network that I can reach out to, to be a help for my daddy while I am home, odd jobs to fix, firewood, someone to call if he needs a ride. He drives however he can't at night, someone to trust for car repairs. My brother is downs and still lives there, he is 52 and has diabetes as well. Daddy lives in Auburn, WA.

Thank you familia. We are so looking forward to the summer retreat.
Shalom 💗

@Proverbs3.5 I am very sorry for your loss of your mom. I will be praying for the family and that God will provide all the help that is needed to make it thru this time of loss and change. Blessings!

Hi Ladies! I just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for reserving a room for the Women's Retreat is March 5th, just two weeks away. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the retreat. Also, if you know for sure that you will attend, please let me know here, DM me, or message me at retreats@biblicalfamilies.org. Blessings!

One last reminder, if you would like to attend the Women's Retreat in Charlotte this year please contact me by March 5th for a group hotel rate. If you haven't asked for the information but would like it, just message me at retreats@biblicalfamilies.org and I will send it out to you.

Thanks for praying @primrose! It was a good weekend! Thank you again to all the ladies who came and shared a bit of their lives with others.

Thanks for praying @primrose! It was a good weekend! Thank you again to all the ladies who came and shared a bit of their lives with others.
Thank you. I would’ve loved to make it. Didn’t work out for me this year but I felt important to pray for those that did. Comfort and peace kept coming up so my prayers were with you all and I’m so glad it turned out to be a good weekend

Back