• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Women's Retreat, Oct 1-3, 2021

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
I am excited to announce our next Women's Retreat will be on October 1st-3rd, 2021! We will be gathering in Indianapolis, Indiana this year. It has been awhile since we have been in this area. Looking forward to meeting some ladies from there. The Women's Retreat is a great time to meet the ladies on this site face to face. It will be full of fellowship, teaching and prayer for one another. Please prayerfully consider taking the time to attend. If you are considering attending please email me at julie@biblicalfamilies.org for more information on location and schedule, or any questions you might have regarding the retreat.

This years theme is Receiving God's Grace! Come and see what He has for you in this season of your life.

Last edited:
There are just 2 weeks left till the Women's Retreat! If you are thinking of attending please message me for the information soon.

Keep me in the lope please. Have to see what’s going on as we get closer.
It would be great to see you again @Mrs. Rubicon at a Women's retreat! Just to be clear, you are asking for retreat information to come? This thread was for last Octobers Women's retreat. I am hoping that the Lord works it out to do a Women's Retreat this Fall. I have to first get past Summer Retreat in August! :) I am praying about having it more West this year.

Back