• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Would like to announce

redfox

We welcomed our 7th child into the world on June 2nd :) That makes for us 6 boys and 1 girl between me and hubby, and 1 boy with his 2nd wife as well. The two youngest are 6 mos. apart to the day. It's funny because her son is an absolute tank, while mine is so scrawny next to him :)

IMG_7091-1-1.jpg

7lbs 14.6oz (my biggest baby), and 20" long.

Mazal Tov to you and all the family!!!!!

Bella

x

Congratulations, I salute your combined efforts.

ylop

ps at 7 children you are now above the burundi average and only need 1 more to exceed afghanistan for fertility per woman

pps woops did not realise this was ladies only; i will atone by asking ylopsonlywife for permission to speak

Wow. I can't imaging having so many children! I'd have nightmares just trying to feed and bathe them every day!

Congratulations, Redfox! I know he will be a blessing to you all.

donnag said:
Wow. I can't imaging having so many children! I'd have nightmares just trying to feed and bathe them every day!

Many hands Donnag!

Bels - likes babies :D

Isabella said:
donnag said:

Many hands Donnag!

Bels - likes babies :D

Lol, lots of hands :) My dd (the one and only) is my little helper. She's been making breakfast for the others, and helping with bathing and laundry :) I'm so glad, because I really hate giving baths ;)

Congratulations on the additions! I would love just one more but hubby says he's done! lol

Unless of course we get a SW with children or one who can still have them. (crossing my fingers for either!)

God Bless your family Redfox!

Good deal, more arrows in the quiver! May all of you have a grand time with the new lambs.

Congratulations!! He is a very handsome little guy. :)

I came from a family of five girls and no boys. I remember when we hit our teens talking about where we were going to find five good guys to marry, and hoping some families were making up for ours and having boys! :D

I have heard of documentaries about "The Vanishing Male" but in my limited experience and among our country living, home schooling friends I am inclined to believe that is more of a fable then a documentary!

Hubby and I have six boys and a girl too. Our only daughter is nine and a huge help. I can relate to Nikismom's comment, as my daughter and I are both hoping for another girl one of these days, or perhaps a SW with children. I think however, that I stand a better chance of birthing another girl, then I do of finding a SW.....but then again, God can do anything.

Enjoy that precious boy.

Jolene

Lol, my daughter is 9 too (for one more week) :) She's a big helper, as is her 11yo brother :)

Back