• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Wow

This is tragic and a demographic cliff…

This is tragic and a demographic cliff…
Yes but hopefully it's not the Christian women. Christian men and women who marry and have families will be growing in number and influential power. And with the trannys destroying themselves they can’t reproduce so they're a dying breed. We need to ensure a Rock solid foundation (cf. Ps. 18:2) in our kids lives so they are protected from those anti-family influences.

Pendulums swing, you can’t extrapolate out that the swing will continue.
I don’t think it will happen.

Pendulums swing, you can’t extrapolate out that the swing will continue.
I don’t think it will happen.
Oh, i see evidence of God fearing families doing the opposite. And believe this biblical marriage awakening is for a purpose.

We know this whole world system is opposed to the Truth; in fact it's an active opposition that hates the Truth manifest in the Person of Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you" (John 15:18-19).

Therefore those who are a part of the world system will believe and follow the lies it espouses, they will be diametrically opposite in their agenda. And one of the blessings we have is the difference between them and us is becoming more clearly defined, and that difference is particularly evident with marriage and families - as the article above shows.

Ironically, had my life been a little less dramatic I would probably be one of these women now. I'd be living in LA and working at some job and who knows what my personal life would look like. And I never would have known Jesus.

Pulled out of the fire and restored. Now the fire is a memory. Great example of how God chose that dirty abandoned baby on the side of the road and cleaned her up and called her His own. A beautiful adoption.

I'm a little confused on what the problem is? The double standard? Or the fact that women are waiting longer to marry and have children?

When women wait to marry, they rarely abstain from sexual relationships. Many "unmarried" women are on birth control, and not because they are concened immaculate conception might happen to them.

Modern women end up jaded, frequently unable to trust the kind of man they attract, and unable to attract a man that is trustworthy.

Marriage is what happens when two people decide to build a life together. Nowadays they second guess themselves, keep the back door open (divorce is an option) and wonder why their partner doesn't seem all in.

The statistic means that families are a dying thing.....and like the book says, the love of many has waxed cold.

When women wait to marry, they rarely abstain from sexual relationships. Many "unmarried" women are on birth control, and not because they are concened immaculate conception might happen to them.

Modern women end up jaded, frequently unable to trust the kind of man they attract, and unable to attract a man that is trustworthy.

Marriage is what happens when two people decide to build a life together. Nowadays they second guess themselves, keep the back door open (divorce is an option) and wonder why their partner doesn't seem all in.

The statistic means that families are a dying thing.....and like the book says, the love of many has waxed cold.
Guess I just don't quite grasp the issue, sounds more like a preference to me than an actual problem. One woman chosing to marry and have children later in life won't hinder another's ability to marry and have children young. I don't really see the issue with pursuing a career and waiting until you're financially set to have children, particularly considering how many women up having children and still working outside of the household.

Last edited:

Don't forget to add corrupting influence of current law and court.

Guess I just don't quite grasp the issue, sounds more like a preference to me than an actual problem
That so many prefer that indicates that they are prioritizing other things.
One woman chosing to marry and have children later in life won't hinder another's ability to marry and have children young.
Of course one can choose to go against the trends, but the fact that the trend exists means that large numbers of women are being influenced by something that has changed the average woman's life plan.

I don't really see the issue with pursuing a career and waiting until you're financially set to have children,
The main issue is that women have to deny their biology to do that....and most only partially succeed. Most still get into sexual relationships....and just call is something stupid and unbiblical like "dating." Many of those use birth control. IF they don't, they must still be avoiding potential relationships but that is denying their biology.

particularly considering how many women up having children and still working outside of the household.

This is again a relatively recent social change. My mom was a stay at home mom who taught us a lot....and saved us from a lot of social engineering (commonly called public school). We got our values from our parents. All five of us married as virgins and have families, we also stayed home with the children at least until school age.
It is interesting though, that the three who took Mormon seminary classes in their teens are still very active in the church....and very dogmatic. I even wondered if they would buy into the poisoned death shot, and was releived they didn't.

Monkey see monkey do. Let the pagan holy-grove (hollywood) show enough sitcoms of alternatives to what used to be normal, and kids will identify with and choose other values.

That so many prefer that indicates that they are prioritizing other things.

Of course one can choose to go against the trends, but the fact that the trend exists means that large numbers of women are being influenced by something that has changed the average woman's life plan.

The main issue is that women have to deny their biology to do that....and most only partially succeed. Most still get into sexual relationships....and just call is something stupid and unbiblical like "dating." Many of those use birth control. IF they don't, they must still be avoiding potential relationships but that is denying their biology.

This is again a relatively recent social change. My mom was a stay at home mom who taught us a lot....and saved us from a lot of social engineering (commonly called public school). We got our values from our parents. All five of us married as virgins and have families, we also stayed home with the children at least until school age.
It is interesting though, that the three who took Mormon seminary classes in their teens are still very active in the church....and very dogmatic. I even wondered if they would buy into the poisoned death shot, and was releived they didn't.

Monkey see monkey do. Let the pagan holy-grove (hollywood) show enough sitcoms of alternatives to what used to be normal, and kids will identify with and choose other values.
I definitely see/agree with some of what you're saying. However I don't necessarily think the solution to women pursuing college/careers, sleeping around and having children later is getting married at a young age and having as many children as you can while you're not financially set enough to do so.

Last edited:
But even men on here need their wives to work outside of the household at times. Most men don't make enough money to support an infinite amount of children especially if they're young as well. Why should women work outside of the household for less money when they could work less for more money because they at the very least took a year or two to pick up a trade or get some career experience (4-6 years at most for higher paying). Women would be in their lower to mid 20s still, that's very young with plenty of time to start a family on a far more solid foundation which would also benefit your husband 😉

Last edited:
But even men on here need their wives to work outside of the household at times. Why work outside of the household for less money when you could work less and make more money because you at the very least took a year or two to pick up a trade or get some career experience (4-6 years at most for higher paying). Women would be in their lower to mid 20s still, that's very young with plenty of time to start a family on a far more solid foundation which would also benefit your husband 😉

One of benefits of plural marriage is the possibility of accomplishing those two things simultaneously, that is, having children and getting an education/trade skills. A woman need not wait to start a family, if she can join one. My wife accomplished both at the same time, and that was as an only wife.

One of the problems with pursuing an education first is that debt can be an evil master.
That can limit your options in starting a family.

Guess I just like to plan ahead as much as possible lol I don't see the point in putting yourself in a position where you have to do both when you can use one as a foundation to make your life easier. I would imagine it was a little difficult for her to do both at the same time.

Last edited:
Back