• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Wow

Elite needs Internet for their control system. How else they will track everythink you do? Computer or paper system? Which is better in spying on people?
I don't know much about this other than what my friends have told me. They've told me that they use vpns and banks from other countries to hide the money they exchange from our government, I thought that was interesting.
Want to focus on the career, go to school, be a house parent and homeschooler? How about all of them at various points?". Seems like polygyny would solve a few problems
Definitely makes it even more appealing to me for that reason for sure.
Don't think anyone is saying woman cannot do whatever they want
Some are saying that women can't have it all, that was my issue. I think they can and I've seen it done positively at times.

I was staying out of this, but I feel to just make one observation.
The black and white thinking appears to be more on the side of society with the “career first, then a family if she wants it”. Because reasons.

Just that commitment from the peanut gallery, and now I’m out.
Definitely true but I also argue with them about that way of thinking as well lol. They act like a woman being family oriented and a housewife is an abomination. For a society that wants women to have all of these choices, they have absolutely no issue bashing a woman for chosing a husband and motherhood.

Definitely true but I also argue with them about that way of thinking as well lol. They act like a woman being family oriented and a housewife is an abomination. For a society that wants women to have all of these choices, they have absolutely no issue bashing a woman for chosing a husband and motherhood.
Activist like 'Woman must have choice!!!!!".
Woman selects family.
Activists:"How you dare!!!!!Shame on you!!!!.

I literally don't see the contradiction in women working and being moms.

Well one big contradiction is time and energy. Being a mom is more than just birthing them. I find it hard to believe that a woman working full time outside the home has just as much time and energy as a stay at home mother.

I put my #1 resource on my #1 job: raising the children. Raising the children should not be a secondary task.

#1 Worry: Being too tired to work

Post-Maternity: #1 Worry work/life balance #2 Feeling overwhelmed.

#1 Working Mom concern: Missing special moments

Another problem with women working that I did not mention is that of authority. I do not want someone else to have authority over my wife and telling her what to do. I want her to be my wife. :) I already have plenty for her to do.

A man that is obtaining more wives to raise the family income seems too close to pimping to me. I feel strongly enough about this issue that I would take a second job before I would allow my wife to take a first job.

And of course this problem:

"...the workplace has become the #1 place for married people who engage in infidelity to meet the other person."

I get that some families the wife needs to work to make ends meet for reasons. You have to pay the bills! I am not trying to make any working woman feel guilty. Some women even have husbands that pressure them into working outside the home for money. But it does seem to me to be a less than an ideal arrangement and avoided if at all possible. And I believe society would be better off if this was a common value as it used to be. And I believe we are a lessor society for having lost it.

But at least women are happier now that they have entered the workforce and men are doing more around the house and someone else is raising the children. Oh wait...

Well one big contradiction is time and energy. Being a mom is more than just birthing them. I find it hard to believe that a woman working full time outside the home has just as much time and energy as a stay at home mother.
]

Taking the one sentence in a vacuum changes the intent. The sentence about not seeing a contradiction does not imply the when of the work and it was part of a setup for advocating for plural marriage from a practical point of view. More adults in the family allowing for more ability to focus on more high priorities and to accomplish more.

Oh wait...

There is a most telling comment in that article. It says, "Indeed, as feminism’s influence has grown over the past half century, women have become less happy."

Yet their answer to those unhappy women is, go harder and faster down the feminist road. It's like the logic that says, get another booster shot to be protected from people who don't get the shot.

The world hates what God loves. And similarly it loves what God hates.

The world exalts, endorsees, and encourages:
-Single Motherhood
-Matriarchal Headship
-Promiscuity
-Feminism
-Boss Bitches
-Effeminate Men

It hates what God loves and commands:
-Intact Strong Families
-Patriarchal Headship
-Sexual Purity
-Patriarchy
-Submissive Obedient Wives
-Strong Masculine Men

As per the OP that is not about currency *cough* @FollowingHim *cough*
Women have by and large rejected what God calls good and right. They’re pursuing roles God sets for men. Shouldering the burden they are not made to carry. Have bought into the lies the world is preaching. And as a result are not marrying and producing children nearly enough to replace our population.

This is what’s known as a demographic cliff. It spells disaster for our nation if not rectified.

The fact that the world is most likely moving towards a government controlled digital currency is alarming.
It will fail. Only question is how damage they will cause.

These people believe in engineering approach to economy. You can use same approach in natural sciences, but not in social.

In nature replacing one atom with another changes nothing. All hydrogen atoms behave exactly: carbon copy of each other. But every human is unique and different. Another key factor is presence of values. Everybody has different values (not just virtues, but things like what is liked more: bananas or avocado). This values will be expressed through behavior which can't controlled. Even Chinese lockdowns are breaking: https://austrianchina.substack.com/p/foxconn-lockdown-ignored

Our elites aren't gods, but with every generation more and more inbred idiots who believe other will obey just because they say so.

Japanes planning of Pearl Harbor looks funny now. They didn't even considered bombing of repair workshops and oil storage. Point: There is always something forgotten, often vital.

How often our plan fails? Same happens to theirs.

Last edited:
I still need to take the time to give @lovea better reply but I just encountered a tiktok video on tumblr that is good for what I do poorly ie brevity.
https://at.tumblr.com/verycuriousindividual/love-this-bravo/85gqs7nl71jy

for all I know there may be a way to get it to play in the message but I don't and won't have tiktok so not sure how to get the original source link to drop. Hopefully this works

I didn't get theough all the comments, but from the OP, I thought this quote should be pulled:

Is there a problem with 45% of women being single?​

On an individual level, no.

But on a societal level — perhaps.

Even biblically there is evidence of some benefit to singleness if it means more time to work for the Lord. On the other hand, it is clear that is the exception and the culture of the church should be one to encourage early marriage, large families, and Father Rule. Boys and girls should be raised intentionally different. I am 34, graduated high school in 2006. There was absolutely no difference in expectations between the girls in my youth group and the boys on what our lives would look like after school. All but 2 of my friends left the faith. Looking back, I can see that a church culture that encouraged biblical gender roles and pulling kids out of public school may have changed those results.

On the topic of income, I have 2 points. The first is a stay at home wife can still earn an income without working outside the home. That has probably come up in the comments already, but it is a biblical principle (Psalm 31 and Lydia). She can also help a husband in a family business (Priscilla and Aquila). There are options other than Boss Babe or non-income producing homemaker.

The 2nd point is more political/financial. I did a forum search and have not been able to see where someone has brought up the topic of the FAIRtax. I am currently finishing my 3rd tax law class and the FAIRtax would eliminate the need for all 3 of them while making the US much better off and families would be able to keep their entire income, other than state and local taxes. I make the argument for the FAIRtax here: https://nicksullivanforliberty.wordpress.com/2021/10/12/go-on-the-offense/

The 2nd point is more political/financial. I did a forum search and have not been able to see where someone has brought up the topic of the FAIRtax. I am currently finishing my 3rd tax law class and the FAIRtax would eliminate the need for all 3 of them while making the US much better off and families would be able to keep their entire income, other than state and local taxes. I make the argument for the FAIRtax here: https://nicksullivanforliberty.wordpress.com/2021/10/12/go-on-the-offense/
Cetral bank has always faster print more money than people can increase income. Also, people will rebel will taxation aproaching 50%, while central banks can throught printing steal even greater percent using more stealthily approaches. Central banks are more dangerous than taxation.

Any tax relief will be helpful, but end result is same. Loss of purchasing power will be only be slower.

Finally, libertarian answer isn't changing tax law to made them more "fair", but to eliminate taxes.

Last edited:
Cetral bank has always faster print more money than people can increase income. Also, people will rebel will taxation aproaching 50%, while central banks can throught printing steal even greater percent using more stealthily approaches. Central banks are more dangerous than taxation.

Any tax relief will be helpful, but end result is same. Loss of purchasing power will be only be slower.

Finally, libertarian answer isn't changing tax law to made them more "fair", but to eliminate taxes.
Can you explain what in the world Central Banks and taxation have to do with the OP?

Here is true reason...

Failing purchasing power causes failing living standards which people try to keep the same. Effect is more working hours instead of failing working hours to keep same standard.

In the end even wife has to join workforce.
The "reason BEHIND the Real Reason" is - surprise - rebellion to Yah, and the abomination of 'dishonest weights and measures'. They started in earnest in 1913, with multiple anti-Constitutional measures, all leading ultimately to a fully fiat currency which He calls "abomination". And we are reaping the ugly fruit, but only just barely - so far.

Can you explain what in the world Central Banks and taxation have to do with the OP?
Comment was only on taxation.

This thread started as how ideal would be if wife is stay at home mom which in practice is highly determinated by social wealth, taxation and inflation. Better wealth, lower taxation and inflation means more families can afford that only one person works.

Last edited:
Back