• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

You can call me Delta

For those of you currently living in plural marriage, if given the choice, would you do it again?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Delta

Female
Quick introduction,

My name, for the purposes of this page is Delta. I have been with my husband for 5 years and married for 2 in September. We share one child.

I admit, I was no where near on the PM 'bandwagon' for the longest time. After watching the show sister wives, I became intrigued with the idea.

After some soul searching, and consultations with scripture, My husband and I have had multiple conversations, at length as to how it might work, what we think we would like or dislike. Im not looking to rush into a decision one way or another or just choose someone for the sake of wanting to add to our family. My husband is willing, interested even, and the more I consider the possibilities the more excited I am about the prospect.

Quick introduction,

My name, for the purposes of this page is Delta. I have been with my husband for 5 years and married for 2 in September. We share one child.

I admit, I was no where near on the PM 'bandwagon' for the longest time. After watching the show sister wives, I became intrigued with the idea.

After some soul searching, and consultations with scripture, My husband and I have had multiple conversations, at length as to how it might work, what we think we would like or dislike. Im not looking to rush into a decision one way or another or just choose someone for the sake of wanting to add to our family. My husband is willing, interested even, and the more I consider the possibilities the more excited I am about the prospect.
Welcome. Much to learn, discuss, ponder in the process of bringing our thoughts into alignment with Scripture. Further, many cultural challenges that are anti-Biblical marriage, so patience is the best course of action.

Growth as individuals and as a couple are important, too ad you embark on this eye opening journey. I would encourage you to have your husband join the forum as well so you are seeing/learning the same things.

Blessings!

Last edited:
welcome :)

Welcome!

Welcome Delta!
I'm just a polygyny positive wife and mom. In my experience, even if you decide you are all for it... it may not happen. Sooo my advice is to relax and enjoy the increased understanding of marriage with your hubby, and see what life has to offer you both.

Glad you found Biblical Families as this is a great place to visit with others that understand the appeal of the biblically styled family.
I hope you enjoy your interactions here.

Welcome. Much to learn, discuss, ponder in the process of bringing our thoughts into alignment with Scripture. Further, many cultural challenges that are anti-Biblical marriage, so patience is the best course of action.

Growth as individuals and as a couple are important, too ad you embark on this eye opening journey. I would encourage you to have your husband join the forum as well so you are seeing/learning the same things.

Blessings!

I couldn't agree more, for me, this is my next step in gaining more knowledge and perspective from Christians who have more wisdom in this area. Which is what brought me here in the first place.

Welcome Delta!
I'm just a polygyny positive wife and mom. In my experience, even if you decide you are all for it... it may not happen. Sooo my advice is to relax and enjoy the increased understanding of marriage with your hubby, and see what life has to offer you both.

Glad you found Biblical Families as this is a great place to visit with others that understand the appeal of the biblically styled family.
I hope you enjoy your interactions here.

Thank you, I really appreciate the message. I think that's pretty much where I'm at. I would be open to the right person but I'm not necessarily looking either. (I am using I in this case, because I know my husband wouldnt push for this if it was outside of what I was okay with.)

And thank you all for the welcome wishes.

Welcome to BF

Welcome, I would love to have a conversation with both you and your husband sometime as it is always good to get to know what it was that made sense to you both so as to alter your thinking. I know the conversations that my wife and myself had were not always easy but, with humble hearts we both ended up in the same place.
Again welcome!

Back