• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Your opinions please

Joleneakamama

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Some christian friends of ours shared this video.
I'd appreciate feedback from members here. What is your immediate reaction after watching it. Thanks!

Edited because you tube removed it.

Here it is on bitchute.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QmzPlpdOnXS1/

Last edited:
I saw it a couple of days ago and then again recently. I think Trump retewted it. I thought it was good.

What did you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly fell asleep watching it, it was all things that I already know.

I think I was almost run off the road on the highway while @steve was watching it!

And I'm with him. Good video, but I learned nothing new.

There are lots and lots of people who don't know this stuff.
I agree, and this is a good video for them.
I wasn’t disparaging it, she specifically asked for our reactions.

Didn't get through all of it (been busy lately) but it seemed pretty good.

It was removed from YouTube? Wow!

From the other thread...

That's missing the point. They stole THIS election. If we defeat that steal we retain some semblance of a Republic. If we don't then there is no Republic left. We can't allow them to brazenly steal the election. It sets a practice and precedent while allowing them the power to dictate all future elections.

Maybe Trump is controlled opposition. But he pretty clearly has the will of the people behind him. Biden does not. Biden is the bought and paid for lackey of those who wish to sell us down the river.
I'd say the will of the people is what has got us into this mess. Where we are has been prophesied.....as well as the solution.

Looks like your knife isn't just sharpened for those poor lambs.

Looks like you also like to wield your instruments toward sacred cows

Iconoclasts are my heroes!! "Sacred cows" make tasty barbeque too! :eek::p

When we watched the video I linked to, at first it seemed like stuff we already knew, and for the most part agreed with. BUT, by the end we were shaking our heads and laughing incredulously. The language just hit us all wrong.

"We need to call on our president to defend us from enemies foreign and domestic and to uphold his oath."

(What he does it doesn't do is up to him....or his handlers however the case may be.)

"These honest media companies will lead us out of the darkness, the mainstream media will only drag us down."

"We need to invoke the power of we the people and the power of God"

"We will not be ashamed."

After that kind of end, I went back to the beginning.
"2020 the year everything we knew, everything we trusted and had come to rely on changed."

Please stop now and read Joel chapter 2.
We believe there will be a military invasion....but this year looks like governments world wide are made up of people by and large working this plandemic together, and when they fall on THE sword (truth) they are not harmed! It doesn't matter what truthful evidence is against them....the game goes on.

What this has exposed is the degree in which people (think they) know, and trust these man made governments they have come to rely on.

And there is the foundational problem.

We are instructed to GUARD OUR HEARTS because out of it come the issues of life. We are told "Trust NOT in men or the princes of men"

And the truth is there in plain English

"Those who call upon the name of YHWH will be saved."
YHWH should be our judge king and lawgiver....He is the Only savior!

Joel 2 gives us a description of the coming Day Of The Lord. And instructions too. Even the words for the priests to say

"Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?"

I YHWH changeth not. Therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

A friend of mine once said that we are living in a post-moral society and the things we see happening are the predictable fruits of an immoral people.

If anyone is interested....there is an audio here examining what ancient baal worship was. Very interesting stuff.

Back