• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Youtube couple discuss Sexual Market Value

The one single thing that you can say about his spirituality is that he is reading through his Bible once a month?

Sorry.
Completely unqualified.
I don't know if you are being sarcastic or what.

I know I was way older than eighteen when I read the Bible in it's entirety. Then again, I was pretty unqualified when I got married at 25.

Moreover, I didn't say the kid is qualified to be a husband, just that he is headed in a good direction, and if he keeps it up will be ready in a few years.

In addition, the Bible reading is not the only thing I said about spiritually. I also said that he is very respectful towards elders, and at least inferred that he is diligent/hard working, and has the wisdom of avoiding college foolishness and debt.

In fact Scott has his own channel called “Courage My Lads” which is really good. He does livestreams that are very red pill but from a Christian perspective.

Warning, I don’t know where they are on poly but I suspect they’re not positive. At one point I felt his tone change and I just got the inkling he had found my old video on the topic. I don’t have any proof of that . Otherwise I can highly recommend his channel too.

Back